This post has affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you.
Want to spice up the life of your air fryer? Try these Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls for your next party or game night! Everyone will cheer when these come on the scene. Spicy crispy egg rolls are always a hit!
Store-bought egg roll wrappers are stuffed with lightly spicy seasoned chicken and are air-fried to make crispy perfect air fryer egg rolls.
Buffalo Chicken Air Fryer Egg Rolls
What if you don’t like spicy buffalo chicken? I know a lot of people might not love a spicy chicken egg roll but conversely many do! If you don’t like spicy foods just cut down on the buffalo sauce in the recipe. You can add a little more yogurt to add moisture to replace the buffalo sauce. Or try barbecue sauce in place of the buffalo sauce for a non-spicy egg roll.
What do I need to make Buffalo Chicken Air Fryer Egg Rolls??
- You need a good air fryer, I love the Cosori 5.8 MAX XL, the basket system air fryer is the kind I prefer, I do not care for the countertop oven models
- shredded chicken-use leftover rotisserie chicken, or baked chicken, or try these air fryer grilled chicken tenders
- buffalo sauce
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- egg roll wrappers
- light olive oil or your preferred oil for your air fryer
How to Fold Egg Rolls
Egg rolls are easy to make once you get started! I think photos will show you better than words.
More Air Fryer Appetizers!!
We are always looking for new air fryer appetizers. I love having the ability to make a variety of appetizers hot and fresh for guests. These Buffalo Chicken Air Fryer Egg Rolls are perfect for my repertoire.
Need a vegetarian option?? Try these Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower, or Zucchini Fries, Crispy Fried Okra, Air Fryer Fried Pickles, or these Air Fryer Samosas ALL are great air fryer appetizer options.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- water for sealing the wrappers
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- mix the chicken, buffalo sauce, yogurt, and herbs and spices
- preheat the air fryer for five minutes at 360°
- lay an egg roll wrapper on the counter with one corner pointing away from you, like a baseball diamond (see the photos in the post above)
- put a heaping Tablespoon of filling in the middle of the wrapper
- wet the edges of the wrapper with water
- fold each end in, then fold the bottom up, and then fold the top corner down, around, and over the egg roll, set aside, and cover with a damp paper towel
- when you have 8 egg rolls done place them in the preheated air fryer
- brush generously with your preferred oil
- air fry at 360° for 6 minutes, then turn and air fry again for 6 minutes or until crispy
- meanwhile, roll the remaining egg rolls and cover them with the damp paper towels
- serve hot with more buffalo sauce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
4 Pieces Pastry Brushes Basting Oil Brush with Boar Bristles and Beech Hardwood Handles Barbecue Oil Brush for Spreading Butter Cooking Baking Brush (1 Inch, 1 1/2 Inch)
Belolio Twin Pack Extra Light Olive Oil - 2 Liters (4 Liters Total)
COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker, One Touch Screen with 13 Cooking Functions, Preheat and Shake Reminder, 5.8 QT, Black
Amount Per Serving Calories 65Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 19mgSodium 400mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 7g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.