This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Sausage Links. This is hands down the easiest way to make breakfast sausage. Plus it’s no mess, no splatter, and really no work at all. Everyone loves it when I make breakfast sausage in the air fryer, and I bet your crew will too!
Imagine being able to cook plenty of perfectly cooked breakfast sausages for your whole family quickly and easily!
No more spattering grease everywhere, this air fryer method saves you kitchen cleaning time every time you use it.
Breakfast sausage in the air fryer
This method is for raw uncooked breakfast sausage links. Not brown and serve links. You can find raw uncooked breakfast sausage links in the freezer section of your local grocery store.
OR they can sometimes be found in the meat department as well. I don’t always find them there especially right now as supply chains are whacky.
If you want to use brown and serve sausages the cook time is very short. And you really only need to cook them until they’re hot inside. Like 3-4 minutes at the most. Even these Grilled Aidells Sausages in the air fryer only take mere minutes to heat up, and they’re full size!
Raw links take a little longer and they can be tricky to cook evenly when you use a frying pan. Cooking breakfast sausages in the air fryer eliminates under cooked and over cooked spots from traditional cooking methods. The swirling air in the air fryer cooks them evenly on all sides at once.
Plus you don’t have to scrub up the frying pan and/or a splatter guard to keep the oil from splashing out.
Don’t over cook air fryer Sausage Links
- 6 raw breakfast sausage links
- preheat the air fryer at 400° for 5 minutes
- lay the sausages in the basket of your air fryer
- set air fryer to 380°
- air fry the sausages for 6 minutes and check to see if they're done
- typically they take between 6-8 minutes
- check for doneness with an instant-read thermometer, it should read 160° when the sausages are done
- serve hot with whatever breakfast items you like, like this air fryer french toast
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Best Apples for Baking
- Creamy Mushroom Wild Rice Soup
- Old Fashioned Apple Crumble
- How to Make Chicken Cutlets At Home
- Zucchini Brownies
- Hearty Turkey Pumpkin Chili
- How to Clean Cast Iron Pots and Pans
- Old Fashioned Peach Crumble Recipe
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup
- Cold Brew vs. Iced Coffee: A Tale of Two Cold Drinks
- Enchilada Meatballs
- Creamy Whipped Potatoes
- How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet Like a Pro
- Layered Swirled Cheesecake Brownies