This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Have you enjoyed the spectacular flavor combo of Bacon-Wrapped Crakers?? Try them in the AIR FRYER!! Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Crackers are THE snack-tizer of the 2021 Holiday Season. Ok, I just made that up, but it should be a thing!
Imagine your favorite bacon, wrapped around (like a big meaty hug) Club crackers lightly dusted with grated parmesan and air fried until the bacon is crispy and the cracker is lightly toasted. Yeah that sounds amazing, right?
Air Fryer Appetizers are the wayt to go!
If you love to make appetizers in your air fryer like we do try these Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Dates! No splattering oil, just easy salty-sweet appetizers!
Can I make Bacon Wrapped Crackers in the Air Fryer?
YES, YOU CAN! And they’re so much faster in the air fryer. They don’t take an hour to make. They take roughly 10 minutes at 350°. That means you can make lots of hot fresh batches as your party progresses instead of baking one big batch that then sits around and waits while the bacon gets cold. They’re still good cold, but they’re better when enjoyed hot. Not TOO hot just hot enough to eat without burning your mouth.
What do I need to make Bacon-Wrapped Crackers in the Air Fryer?
- An Air Fryer-I use and LOVE the Cosori XL but most air fryers will work although the cooking time may vary by brand
- Club Crackers OR another rectangular cracker you like
- Your favorite bacon
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
What if I don’t have the “right” ingredients for these Bacon Wrapped Crackers?
That’s the best part! You can make these with Club Crackers OR any other rectangular cracker that you happen to have. If you don’t HAVE rectangular crackers, Saltines will work JUST fine, you’ll need to stretch the bacon a bit but it works. When you stretch it a bit it can shrink during cooking but they mostly stay wrapped. Just something to be aware of.
If you don’t have grated parmesan leave it off. They are EQUALLY tasty without the cheese. And no one will miss it.
Do I need thick or thin bacon for these?? I used thick because it’s what we buy but ANY bacon will work. If you use thin bacon you may only need to cook them for 8 minutes. Thick takes roughly 10 minutes to cook.
LOVE YOUR AIR FRYER?? try my other air fryer recipes!
- Air Fryer Corn
- Air Fryer BBQ Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Crispy Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Gingerbread Cookies(YES!)
- Air Fryer French Toast
- Air Fryer Samosas
- 8 strips of your favorite bacon
- 20 Club crackers
- 3 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese
- preheat Air Fryer for 5 minutes on 350°
- while it preheats prepare your crackers
- cut the bacon in half so you have 2 short pieces of bacon
- layout the crackers on a baking sheet and sprinkle a little over 1/2 tsp of grated parmesan over the crackers
- carefully wrap the bacon around the crackers, try not to spill the cheese, lay the cracker on the 2 ends of the bacon to hold it in place
- lightly sprinkle the top of the bacon with the remaining parmesan cheese
- when the air fryer is done preheating lay 10 of the crackers in the basket, set the timer for 8 minutes, 6 minutes for thin-cut bacon, and turn it on
- once it's cooked for 8 minutes check on the bacon to make sure it's not burning, if it still needs time cook again for 2 minutes, the crackers should be done after 10 minutes total time in the air fryer, 8 minutes for thin-cut bacon
- remove from the air fryer with tongs and serve while still hot
- repeat the cooking instructions with the remaining crackers
Thin Cut Bacon will cook in 6-8 minutes, thick-cut will take 8-10 minutes to fully cook.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- BROOKIES From Scratch
- Crispy Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer BBQ Pork steak
- Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bars
- Our Favorite Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Crispy Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Sweet Cherry Cobbler
- Easy Air Fryer London Broil
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Fresh Baked Asparagus Tart
- Easy Air fryer Samosas
- Refreshing Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Spicy Sriracha Aioli
- Maple Brown Sugar Roasted Acorn Squash