This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
If you’re looking for a new party or game day food try my Hot Pepperoni Pizza Dip. This may be just the recipe you’re looking for, it’s SO TASTY!!
This easy, cheesy savory spread is perfect for serving with crackers or baguettes or even vegetables if you’re looking to lighten up a bit. Perfect for game day or any holiday parties coming up!
Game Day Food
Game Day is the best day amiright? You’re snuggled in rooting on your favorite teams and noshing on your fave snacks. But maybe it’s time to add something new to your game day eats. This pepperoni pizza dip is everything right now. Cheesy, smoky, pizza flavor in a pot of bubbling cheese. Dip it up with vegetables if you’re low carb right now OR scoop it up with bread or crackers.
Potluck Recipe for Work, that works!
I love a good recipe that comes together really easily and this is one of them. You can mix it with a mixer but even by hand, it takes less than five minutes to stir it up. Once mixed it can be covered and refrigerated for up to two days before baking.
This is genius because the last thing you need before your party is a panicky feeling because you’re not prepared for the potluck. Making this Pepperoni Dip the day before means you simply warm it and serve it. Or better yet put it in a small potluck and warm it all morning long.
If your guests are low carb this is the perfect keto dip recipe. Just be sure to leave the bread crumbs off the top if they’re a problem for you. Definitely, serve this one with chopped vegetables for dipping to keep it a keto dip. be sure to whip up some of my Baked Jalapeno Poppers too for your keto friends. They will be so appreciative of that!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- pinch black pepper
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce, optional
- 2 ounces pepperoni, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar, optional use more mozzarella if desired
- 2 TBSP bread crumbs
- preheat oven to 350
- mix the cream cheese, milk and mayonnaise until well combined
- add the Italian seasonings, black pepper and Tabasco sauce-if using, stir to combine
- sprinkle in the pepperoni and the cheeses, stir well
- spread in a shallow oven safe pan--I used a 1 quart gratin dish
- if baking immediately sprinkle with the bread crumbs, cover and bake for 15 minutes
- switch oven to broil, remove the foil and broil for 5 minutes or until the crumbs are browned
- serve hot with bread, crackers or vegetables
- if not baking immediately do NOT sprinkle with bread crumbs but cover and refrigerate until ready to use--let come to room temperature, uncover and sprinkle with crumbs, return the foil cover and bake as directed
- Quick and Easy Pizookie
- Rhubarb Cookies
- Biscoff Cookie Butter Cookies
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Cherry Dump Cake
- Old-Fashioned Iced Molasses Cookies
- Easy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Crispy Chicken Salad
- Easy Strawberry Dump Cake
- BROOKIES From Scratch
- Crispy Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer BBQ Pork steak
- Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bars
- Our Favorite Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Cinnamon Glazed Pumpkin Scones with Candied Pecans