This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Do you need a spicy dip for your favorite french fries or burgers? Time for some Spicy Sriracha Aioli! This zesty dipping sauce is everyone’s favorite, even those who don’t like spice and heat.
Mix Homemade or storebought mayonnaise with sriracha and a splash of lemon juice then let it rest in the refrigerator until you need it. This zesty garlicky dipping sauce will become a family favorite you reach for again and again.
What is Aioli?
Traditionally Aioli made with egg yolk is concocted much like homemade mayonnaise. It’s an emulsion made of egg, olive oil, garlic, lemon, and dijon.
It can ALSO be made with just olive oil, lemon juice, and lots of crushed garlic.
Those are the traditional versions of aioli, either with or without egg yolk.
Modern Aioli however is typically storebought or homemade mayonnaise with spices and flavorings added to make a unique and flavorful dipping sauce. This Sriracha Aioli is no different!
Shhhh omg how do you pronounce Aioli??
No worries I understand that feeling! You pronounce Aioli like this: I–O–LEE. Sometimes words look harder to say than they really are. Think about how many people pronounce chipotle as chip-oat-all-E instead of chi-pote-lee. Or worse the hilarious and has to be a joke mispronunciation of chamomile as sham-mom-o-meal. No shame!
What do I need to make this Sriracha Aioli?
- lemon juice
- a silicone or rubber spatula
- medium size bowl
- small serving bowl
- saran or plastic wrap
Tips on making this Aioli
- Don’t over mix this aioli, it doesn’t need to be whipped to death, it just needs to be stirred.
- Add more or less sriracha as desired. Add 1 tsp to start with, taste it, and add more as desired.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours for the best flavor!
What should I serve with this Sriracha Aioli??
You can use this aioli anywhere you want a spicy zesty bite to a meal. Dip your:
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- *optional 1/2 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1-2 tsp lemon or lime juice
- put the mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl
- add 1 tsp of sriracha, stir it in, taste, and add more as desired
- if you're using the finely minced garlic stir it in
- add 1 tsp lemon or lime juice, taste, and add the other tsp if desired
- cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours for the flavors to meld
- you can serve it right away if you need to
Amount Per Serving Calories 130Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 8mgSodium 185mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 0g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.
- Quick and Easy Cowboy Stew
- Sausage Rolls
- Green Bean Casserole
- Seasonal Pumpkin Star bread
- Easy Baked Cornbread Stuffing
- Biscuit Topped Beef Pot Pie
- Pumpkin Muffins with Streusel
- Apple Cinnamon Rolls (with Pecans!)
- Garlic Herb Prime Rib Roast
- Must-Have Air Fryer Accessories
- Beer Cheese Soup
- Potato Onion Pithivier
- Best Gifts for Bakers
- Mocha Torte
- Get to Know Vanilla: All Things Vanilla
- Kale Quinoa Salad