This post has affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you.
Need a new way to use the air fryer to make dinner? Try these tasty and EASY Boneless Air Fryer Stuffed Pork Chops. This recipe is a variation of our favorite Instant Pot Stuffed Pork Chops!
Tender boneless pork chops seasoned to perfection, full of stuffing, and quickly air-fried make getting dinner on the table in no time at all no problem at all!
Quick Stuffed Chops
These stuffed chops start with Stove Top Stuffing to really make them quick to create. Stove Top comes with everything you need to make a stuffing almost everyone enjoys. And it’s SO FAST to make!
If you prefer to make your own stuffing just make an equal amount of stuffing. Don’t worry if it’s not EXACTLY like Stove Top Stuffing, if you like it, it will be great in the pork chops!
Preheat the Air Fryer!
Do you HAVE to preheat the air fryer!?! Yes, be sure to preheat your Air Fryer so it’s hot and ready to cook the chops. This allows the food to start cooking at a high temperature rather than waiting for it to heat up with food in it.
What do I need to Make AIr Fryer stuffed Chops?
- Air Fryer-these were recipe tested in a basket style air fryer, I use and LOVE the Cosori MAX XL 5.8 Basket Air Fryer
- Boneless Pork Chops, thicker cut
- Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- garlic powder
Other Air Fryer Dinner Recipes We Love
- BBQ Pork Chops-Start with a spice rub and finish with a BBQ sauce glaze for the best flavor.
- Crispy Baked Pork Chops.
Panko, seasoning, and herbs all make these crispy pork chops a family favorite for dinner time.
- Air Fryer New York Strip. Love a grilled steak but it’s too cold to have the grill out? Try steaks in the air fryer for a delicious dinner in mid-winter!
- BBQ Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork chops
- 1 six ounce box Stove Top Stuffing Mix, any flavor will work
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 TBSP butter
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1/2 salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or granules
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°
- meanwhile, make the stuffing according to the box directions using the water and butter listed above
- while the water comes to a boil slice a deep pocket in the pork chops to hold the stuffing
- then rub them with oil
- sprinkle the chops with salt, garlic, and black pepper, rub in
- when the water boils put the stuffing together
- divide the stuffing between the chops
- stuff each chop and set in the air fryer
- air fry at 380° for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat (not the stuffing) read 145°
- allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving, the temperature should come up to 155-160° after resting
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 542Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 22gCholesterol 137mgSodium 493mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 39g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.