This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Try this air fryer mini meatloaf recipe for a fun twist on a classic meatloaf. Mini Meatloaves are kind of like a hamburger and meatloaf mashup that are fun and quick to make!
Start with your favorite ground meat, I used ground beef and ground turkey, but you can use ground pork in place of the turkey. Add quick and simple pantry ingredients, no chopped onions are needed for this recipe. Shape into mini meatloaf patties and pop them in the air fryer for a fast and fabulous classic dinner in a flash!
We love meatloaf!
What do I need to Make this Mini Meatloaf Recipe?
- An Air Fryer – This recipe was tested in a Cosori MAX XL 5.8
- 1 pound ground meat, typically I use a mix of 3/4 of a pound of ground beef and a 1/4 pound of ground turkey, you can use ALL ground beef, or a mixture of ground beef, ground pork, and/or ground turkey
- onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- panko or you can use other bread crumbs
- a glaze, you can use any glaze you like OR try my easy glaze in the recipe card
What can I use to glaze meatloaf?
You can use ANYTHING you like to glaze these mini meatloaves. I prefer to use a combo of ketchup and barbecue sauce. But you can ALSO make it spicy by mixing ketchup, barbecue sauce, and sriracha. Generally, I use 1/3 cup of ketchup with a Tablespoon of barbecue mixed together to make the glaze.
How long do you cook a mini meatloaf in the air fryer?
Generally, I cook these air fryer mini meatloaves for 8-10 minutes at 390°. These are very similar in size to hamburgers, and they’re going to get chunkier as they cook. So be sure to check for doneness with a meat thermometer. You’re looking for a finished temperature of 155° before you put the glaze on.
Once glazed cook again for 2-3 minutes this will finish cooking the meatloaf to 160° AND give the glaze some time to cook up as well. Be sure to check the temperature in the thickest part of the meatloaf and be sure the finished temp is 160°.
Our favorite Air Fryer Recipes
- 3/4 pound of ground beef
- 1/4 pound ground pork or turkey
- 1 tsp italian seasons, or sub in oregano, thyme, rosemary, basil
- 1 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of ketchup
- 1 TBSP barbecue sauce
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes on 400°
- mix the meat together
- then add the remaining ingredients through the bread crumbs together, don't mash it up try to keep it light and fluffy
- make into 4 patties
- when the air fryer is done preheating lay the patties in the basket of the air fryer
- air fry them on 380° for 8-10 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf is 145-150°
- meanwhile mix the ketchup and the barbecue sauce together
- slather the tops of the patties with the glaze, and cook again for 2-3 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 155°
- serve hot
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Zulay (Set of 4) Pastry Brush - Heat Resistant Silicone Basting Brush With Soft Flexible Bristles - Assorted Basting Brush Ideal For BBQ, Marinating, or Spreading Butter & Oil
4 Pieces Pastry Brushes Basting Oil Brush with Boar Bristles and Beech Hardwood Handles Barbecue Oil Brush for Spreading Butter Cooking Baking Brush (1 Inch, 1 1/2 Inch)
COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker, One Touch Screen with 13 Cooking Functions, Preheat and Shake Reminder, 5.8 QT, Black
- Easy Strawberry Dump Cake
- BROOKIES From Scratch
- Crispy Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer BBQ Pork steak
- Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bars
- Our Favorite Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Crispy Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Sweet Cherry Cobbler
- Easy Air Fryer London Broil
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Fresh Baked Asparagus Tart
- Easy Air fryer Samosas
- Refreshing Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Spicy Sriracha Aioli