This post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Love brownies? Love your Instant Pot? Love your egg bites mold? Try these EASY from scratch Instant Pot Brownie Bites! You will LOVE the flavor of these steam-baked brownie bites.
I love a good chewy fudgy brownie, don’t you? These aren’t cake brownies these Instant Pot Brownie Bites are fudgy and dense through and through! So if you love that kind of brownie bite you’re in the right spot.
Can I bake in the Instant Pot?
You sure can! Although to be honest it’s more like “steam baking” than actual dry heat baking. And there are quite a few recipes that actually get better when cooked in moist heat.
So when you think of baking in the Instant Pot think of recipes for moist foods like brownies, or our faves Instant Pot Brownies. You can’t get much more fudgy or moist than brownies in the IP!
Do you bake anything in a water bath in the oven, like a cheesecake? They are amazing in the IP. Instant Pot Cheesecake is a minor miracle for anyone whose cheesecakes have ever come out of the oven dry.
Egg Bite Mold for Brownie Bites
These Instant Pot Brownie Bites are made in an “egg bite mold” usually used with eggs to make scrambled egg bites. You fill them up with whatever you’re cooking and stack them in the Instant Pot on the rack. Set the IP and off you go.
A MUST when “baking” in the Instant Pot COVER THE TOP OF YOUR PAN(S). Whether you use the lid for the egg bite molds or foil over the top of your springform pan, you must cover the top.
If you don’t you’re brownies or cheesecakes will “get rained” on when the water turns to steam and drips back down in the pot. This will ruin your recipes.
Where do I get an Egg Bite Mold?
Most places that sell Instant Pots also sell accessories. You can also grab an Egg Bite Mold on Amazon, that link is for a single egg mold bite mild so get two for this recipe. If you don’t have the rack be sure to get a set that ALSO has a rack to use, like this one.
LOVE Brownies? I’ve got the Best recipes!
Try my FAVE Instant Pot brownies, these are truly the fudgiest brownies!
Or these 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies, easy and lower in fat!
Cake Mix Brownies are ALSO quick and easy. Shockingly they are NOT CAKE BROWNIES!
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- lightly spray your egg bite molds with a non-stick spray OR wipe with a little vegetable oil
- whisk the melted butter and sugar together
- add the cocoa powder and whisk until well combined
- stir in the vanilla
- stir in each egg, don't beat them just stir to combine
- mix the dry ingredients together and stir into the wet mix
- stir until well combine, do not beat
- divide mix between egg molds filling each roughly 3/4 of the way full
- stack together on the rack and place in the Instant Pot
- put the lid on, press manual high, and adjust the time to 20 minutes
- make sure the vent is set to cooking not venting
- when the pot beeps let it natural release for ten minutes and then gently vent the remaining steam
- open the molds, pop out the brownies and let cool
- or serve warm with a scoop of ice cream
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot - Duo 6 Quart 7-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker - brushed stainless steel
Instant Pot Egg Bites Pan with Lid Official Silicone Accessory, Compatible with 6-quart and 8-quart cookers, Red
Silicone Egg Bites Molds for Instant Pot Accessories 6 Qt 8 Quart, Including Steamer Rack Trivet with Heat Resistant Handles, 5-Piece Measuring Spoons as Bonus, Sous Vide Egg Poachers