And this post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission.
Need a tasty fall dessert in a hurry?? Try these 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies! These 2 ingredient brownies are dense and fudgy and quick to make. Surprisingly they ALSO taste fabulous for low-fat brownies.
That’s right these brownies mix up with just ONE box of brownie mix and a can of pumpkin puree. No eggs, no oil, no butter just mix and pumpkin. That cuts the total fat by around 125 grams of fat. So yeah low-fat brownies that taste great!
You guys know I am NOT one to promote low-fat recipes, I do love a good dessert but it’s nice to have one I can call on when I NEED a low-fat brownie or dessert.
2 Ingredient Brownies? HOW??
EASY! These brownies are nothing new. Because brownies can be fudgy and thick and gooey you can easily sub in something like pumpkin or apple sauce for at least the oil and eggs and still get a dense fudgy brownie. And that’s what these are dense and fudgy (and low-fat!)
What do I need to Make Pumpkin Brownies?
You don’t need much to make these pumpkin brownies.
- A can of Pumpkin Puree (NOT PUMPKIN PIE MIX!)
- a Box of brownie mix–Almost any major brand of box mix will work
- and 8×8 non-stick pan OR lightly spray a pan with something like Pam
- a bowl and spoon-no mixer required!
How to make these 2 ingredient brownies
The nice part about these brownies is that you don’t need a mixer! You simply open the brownie mix, pour it into a bowl, add the pumpkin and stir to combine. Once the brownie mix is completely mixed in you scrape it in a pan and bake it. It is really that easy!
Pumpkin Brownies that are fudgy!
Be ready for it, these brownies are super fudgy! If you’re looking for a cake brownie you won’t find it with this recipe. Thick, dense, and fudgy is what these brownies deliver.
Just Love Pumpkin?
Try my Pumpkin Texas Sheet Cake, you won’t be sorry! It’s amaze-awesome!!
Or these Pumpkin Cake Jars, ohhh so delish, and fun to make too!
Or try my Pumpkin Pie Iced Coffee!
- 18 ounce Duncan Hines Brownie Mix-can be any major brand!
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree
- preheat oven to 350˚
- stir the brownie mix and pumpkin puree together in a mixing bowl
- stir until completely combined
- spread in 8x8 or 9x9 non-stick pan-if you don't have a non-stick pan use a bit of pam on your pan
- bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until set
- cool before cutting
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.