This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
If you’re looking for a twist on the old-fashioned favorite no-bake cookie why not try these White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies? They’re so tasty even the people who don’t like white chocolate will enjoy them!
These thick and chewy no-bake cookies feature marshmallows, white chocolate chips, coconut, and rolled oats for a decadent cookie with very few ingredients. This is such an easy recipe that kids can make it with light adult supervision.
No Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookie Recipe
That’s RIGHT these cookies don’t have any chunky or creamy peanut butter in them. Or for that fact, there are NO nut butters whatsoever. They depend on marshmallows melted together with butter and white chocolate to hold everything together. You’ll love these nut-free no-bakes!
What else isn’t in these cookies?
By the way, they’re egg free too. I know that seems wrong considering they use marshmallows but MOST commercial marshmallows no longer use egg whites in them so they are egg free! Be sure to check your bag of marshmallows to make sure yours are egg free.
They also do not have rice Krispies, the texture inside comes from shredded coconut and rolled oats. No brown sugar either, the sweetness is only from marshmallows and white chocolate chips.
So what do they have in them??
Ingredients for White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies:
- Pinch of salt if the butter is unsalted
- White chocolate chips
- Rolled Oats
- Shredded coconut
About the ingredients
Don’t substitute margarine for the butter, it’s too watery, and may ruin your cookies. You can use salted or unsalted butter if using unsalted add a pinch of salt.
You can use instant oats, quick oats, regular oatmeal, or thick-rolled old-fashioned oats in this recipe. Just realize that each type of rolled oats will produce a slightly different version of the cookie. The taste will be the same, the texture will change with each variation.
Do NOT use steel-cut oats and while they make a fine hot cereal but they don’t work in this recipe.
If you ONLY have mini marshmallows you can use mini marshmallows instead. Generally speaking, you can sub minis for regulars on a 1:10 conversion. 10 mini marshmallows equal 1 large marshmallow.
Making the cookies
This recipe makes about 3 dozen cookies if you use a Tablespoon to scoop them up. They can be made as big or small as you like though so really the amount you make is up to you.
Once the cookies are cooling in the fridge they can stay there until set. They never get crispy or snappy so what you’re looking for is a set cookie that is no longer soft and gushy. They will peel off the parchment paper easily when they’re set as well.
Store them in an airtight container in the fridge. If you don’t store them in the fridge they’ll kind of revert to softer versions of themselves.
Our Other Favorite Cookie Recipes!
The names are clickable links!
- 1/3 cup butter
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups rolled oats
- line one or two cookie sheets or baking sheets with parchment paper or waxed paper and set aside
- put the butter, marshmallows, and white chocolate chips in a dutch oven or saucepan and cook over low heat
- cook and stir until the mixture melts, it may look lumpy and separated but it will hold together when the rest of the ingredients are added
- once the mixture is melted remove it from the heat and stir in the vanilla
- pour in the oatmeal and coconut and stir until everything is combined
- lightly butter a spoon or Tablespoon and use it to drop 36 cookies on the prepared baking sheets
- refrigerate until cool and set, they will never be hard or crispy, just set
- store in an airtight container with parchment paper or waxed paper between the layers
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Garibaldi Biscuits
- Easy Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Easy Air Fryer Chuck Roast
- Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Easy Gingerbread Cookie Bars
- White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Grilled Aidells Sausages in the Air Fryer
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Easy Pumpkin Brownies
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Dutch Apple Bread (Easy Recipe)
- Stuffing Pork Chop Casserole
- The Best Apple Pie Cookies
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Quick and Simple Air Fryer Cabbage