This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Have you ever had Kitchen Sink Cookies? You know the old saying Everything Including the Kitchen Sink that means something has EVERYTHING? Yeah, let’s make that into COOKIES, Kitchen Sink Cookies.
These cookies are packed with two kinds of chocolate chips, toffee bits, crunched up pretzels, then topped with flaky sea salt and baked up ooey and gooey. They’ve got everything you need in a cookie.
These are inspired by the Panera Kitchen Sink Cookies, salt, sweet, crunchy, crispy, and gooey. Yeah, those cookies! I’ve been to Panera twice in my life and these are the ONLY thing I bought. TWICE in two days. Panera at the convention center in Philly I’m looking at you!
What Kind of Flaky Salt Do I need To Use for Kitchen Sink Cookie?
I used Big Flaky Salt for the tops of these cookies. It’s called Maldon Sea Salt and you only need just a couple of flakes for each cookie.
What do I need to Make Kitchen Sink Cookies
- baking sheet
- cooling rack
- measuring cups
- mixer, handheld or stand mixer
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- semi sweet-chocolate chips OR chunks
- milk chocolate chips OR chunks
- toffee bits
- pretzel rods
- Maldon sea salt
DO I Have TO USE SEMI SWEET AND MILK CHOCOLATE?
You CAN use ANY kind of chocolate for these cookies! Try a mixture of any chocolate chips you have on hand OR the kinds of chips you have on hand! There’s NO wrong combination of chocolate, you just need some.
In fact, you don’t even need two different kinds of chocolate chips you can use all of one kind or another if that’s what you have. Conversely, you can use a mixture of ANY kinds of chips you have on hand. Have fun with these Kitchen Sink Cookies!
If you want a chocolate chocolate chip cookie try this recipe for the best double chocolate cookies! So much chocolate!!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pretzels
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 tsp flaky salt
- preheat the oven to 350°
- use a mixer to cream the butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes in a mixing bowl
- add the vanilla and the egg, beat well
- sift the flour, soda, and regular salt together
- mix into the butter mixture
- stir in the chocolate chips, pretzels, and toffee bits
- divide the dough into 18 equal-sized pieces and place them on baking sheets
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until just set, part of the allure is that they're ooey and gooey so don't overbake!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 330Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 46mgSodium 329mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 1gSugar 27gProtein 3g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.
- The Best Apple Pie Cookies (Easy Recipe!)
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Quick and Simple Air Fryer Cabbage
- Raspberry Cookies
- Candied Pecan Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
- Crispy Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Brown Butter Cowboy Cookies
- The Best Tater Tot Casserole Recipes
- Water Bath Canning Made Easy!
- Blueberry Muffin Cookies
- Pecan Pie Cookies
- Best Buckeye Brownies
- Fresh and seasonal Blueberry Crisp
- Quick and Easy Pizookie
- Rhubarb Cookies