This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
If you’ve had Cookie Butter then you KNOW that absolutely MUST make these Cookie Butter Cookies!! Absolutely everyone loves these cookies, and we think you will too! Will you give them a try??
Biscoff Cookie Butter Cookies taste like the warm cinnamon cookie butter they’re made from except in the form of a homemade cookie! Think peanut butter cookies but with the delicious cookie butter flavor instead.
What is Cookie Butter??
Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter originated in Belgium when people needed a better way to put their buttery gingery cookies on their morning toast. WHAT? Hey, that’s their tradition, no judgment from me! Apparently, the original recipe won a national TV contest called The Inventors.
You can get it in smooth or crunchy versions. Both are tasty, and the crunchy is only just mildly crunchy. It’s nothing like chunky peanut butter!
Both versions can be obtained in general grocery stores in the peanut butter aisle. I’ve found it in Safeway and Kroger stores. You can also buy Cookie Butter on Amazon. Can’t find cookie butter? Try these Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies!
What do I need to Make Cookie Butter Cookies?
- butter, unsalted is always the best bet for cookies
- cookie butter (you can use either smooth or crunchy, they will both work in this recipe!)
- brown sugar-light or dark is fine here!
- granulated sugar
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
How to Serve and Enjoy These Cookies
These cookies are perfect for eating anytime there’s no wrong time to enjoy them. Make them at Christmas for your cookie platters. Pair the cookies with ice cream for homemade ice cream sandwiches.
Our Other Favorite Cookie Recipes
- the ultimate chocolate chip cookies Kitchen Sink Cookies
- the best dense fudgy cookiesTexas Sheet Cake Cookies
- thin and crispy Florentines
- everything in a carrot cake in a bar Carrot Cake Bars
- easy to make Snickerdoodle Bars
- fun and quick Sugar Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup room temp butter
- 1/2 cup Biscoff cookie butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- preheat the oven to 350°
- in a mixing bowl cream the butter, cookie butter, and sugars until light and fluffy
- then beat in the egg
- set the butter mix aside
- in another bowl whisk the flour, soda, and salt together
- pour the dry ingredients into the wet and stir with a wooden spoon to combine
- scoop into 18 cookies and place on baking sheets 2 inches apart
- bake for 12-14 minutes
- cool for 4-5 minutes on the baking sheets
- then remove to a baking rack
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 158Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 28mgSodium 174mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 2g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.
- Pain Aux Rasins
- Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- Garibaldi Biscuits
- Easy Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Easy Air Fryer Chuck Roast
- Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Easy Gingerbread Cookie Bars
- White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Grilled Aidells Sausages in the Air Fryer
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Easy Pumpkin Brownies
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Dutch Apple Bread (Easy Recipe)
- Stuffing Pork Chop Casserole
- The Best Apple Pie Cookies
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread