This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
If I could love Brussel Sprouts ANY MORE it would be because of this easy little recipe for air fryer brussels sprouts. And if you think you don’t like sprouts, try them this way before you give up on them for good. Everyone who tries these admits they’re fantastic.
Start with frozen brussels sprouts, toss them with oil, and roast them up. The outside gets crispy crunchy while the inside cooks up to be temptingly soft, together in one bite it’s almost too good to be true!
What do I need to make Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts?
- An Air Fryer-This recipe was tested and made on a Cosori MAX XL 5.8 Basket Air Fryer
- frozen brussel sprouts
How to Cook Brussel Sprouts in the Air Fryer
There is NOTHING easier to make in the air fryer either. I mean start you START with frozen sprouts still in the bag. Prep is minimal and while they roast up you can get done whatever else you need to do. When the timer goes off you’ve some of the absolute best brussels sprouts in the world!
That’s truly it. Nothing hard or special is required to make these sprouts. No fancy tools besides the air fryer either.
what if my Brussel Sprouts come out dry?
If you don’t use enough oil on your Brussel sprouts before cooking them they can get very dry and almost dehydrated. So don’t try to cut down on the oil with these sprouts.
Serve these Amazing Brussel Sprouts with…
These are so easy to make you can pair them with something that takes a little more work like this Salisbury Steak Recipe. Now that IS any easy recipe, it just takes a bit more work.
OR try it with this Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf for something truly unique! This meatloaf features bacon, cheese, and crispy fried onions for a dinner everyone will love!
- 12 ounces frozen brussel sprouts
- 1 TBSP oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of black pepper
- preheat the air fryer on 400° for 5 minutes
- while the air fryer heats up prep the sprouts
- pour the frozen sprouts in a mixing bowl
- drizzle all over with oil
- toss to combine
- sprinkle with salt and pepper toss again
- when the air fryer is hot pour the Brussel sprouts into the basket, spread out to a single layer
- air fry at 390° for 10-15 minutes
- shake the basket every 5 minutes to crisp them up on all sides
- check for doneness at 10 minutes but they will more than likely take the full 15 minutes
- when they're done they'll be soft cooked inside and the outside will be crispy, don't be afraid to cook them a little longer if they're not crispy on the outside or soft inside
- Garibaldi Biscuits
- Easy Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Easy Air Fryer Chuck Roast
- Crispy Air Fryer Fried Chicken
- Easy Gingerbread Cookie Bars
- White Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Grilled Aidells Sausages in the Air Fryer
- Crispy Air Fryer Okra
- Easy Pumpkin Brownies
- Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Dutch Apple Bread (Easy Recipe)
- Stuffing Pork Chop Casserole
- The Best Apple Pie Cookies
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Quick and Simple Air Fryer Cabbage
- Raspberry Cookies