This post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Looking for something FABULOUS for Valentine’s Day Breakfast this year?? Try my GIANT Heart Shaped out of Cinnamon Rolls. This breakfast will surely show everyone you love how much you care, right??
This Valentine’s Day Breakfast is so quick and easy to make when you utilize frozen cinnamon roll dough. I used the Rhoades frozen rolls but use what you can find in your grocer’s freezer.
I ALSO use the frozen cinnamon rolls dough to make these Cinnamon Roll Waffles! OH SO GOOD!!
If worse comes to worst and you can’t find frozen bread dough you can totally use the cinnamon rolls that come in a tube. They will work just fine but be aware they don’t need the rise time. That makes them QUICKER but you do lose a little flavor if you switch over.
If you want to make something a little different might I suggest these Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls? You have to make the dough but they’re so stunning you won’t even care!
What do I need to make THIS heart Shaped Breakfast?
This MEGA heart made out of cinnamon roll is so easy to make you don’t need much for this Valentine’s Day Breakfast AT ALL.
- Frozen cinnamon rolls
- OR tubes of cinnamon rolls-see notes in the recipe itself regarding bake time on cinnamon rolls in tubes
- the icing from the cinnamon rolls OR a can of cream cheese icing if you like MORE
- food color to tint the frosting (if desired)
- sprinkles (if desired)
- a LARGE Baking Sheet 12×18 or so
- aluminum foil OR parchement paper to line the pan
- plastic wrap to cover the pan while the dough rises
How to Thaw Frozen Cinnamon Rolls
You can thaw frozen cinnamon rolls overnight in the refrigerator. Just cover your baking pan with foil or lay down some parchment paper first. Then place the frozen dough in a large heart shape. Cover well with lightly greased plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight.
They may need a bit of rising time in the morning if they’re not quite risen enough. I find that sitting on the counter in the morning while the oven heats up does wonders for them.
You can ALSO quick-thaw them. Preheat the oven to 150°. Arrange rolls on the lined baking sheet. Spray foil with non-stick spray OR wipe with butter. Cover the pan tightly.
Turn off the oven and let the rolls thaw and rise in there. Check occasionally to see if the oven is cool and reheat as needed. This method takes roughly 2-3 hours depending on your oven and how often you reheat it.
Then bake as directed.
- 12 frozen raw cinnamon rolls
- cream cheese icing from the package
- food color if desired
- sprinkles if desired
- Thaw the cinnamon rolls overnight in the refrigerator-see notes for quick thaw directions
- prepare your baking sheet by covering it in foil OR parchment paper
- lay the frozen rolls out on the sheet, like this
- lightly grease plastic wrap and cover the pan tightly
- place in the refrigerator overnight put the frosting packets in there too
- place on the counter in the morning to finish rising while the oven warms
- preheat the oven to 350°
- remove the plastic wrap and bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes or until the rolls are just barely light brown and are baked through
- cool slightly
- tint the frosting if you plan to make it pink or red
- frost the warm cinnamon rolls
- add sprinkles and SERVE!
Quick Thaw Directions: Preheat the oven to 150°. Arrange rolls on the lined baking sheet. Spray foil with non-stick spray OR wipe with butter. Cover the pan tightly. Slide in the warm oven and turn it off.
Keep an eye on the temperature and as the oven cools turn it on the rewarm. If the oven doesn't go as low as 150° then you should remove the rolls to the countertop while it reheats to avoid overheating the thawing dough. The rolls should thaw and rise in 2-3 hours in this fashion. Be sure to peek in and see how they are rising from time to time. When they have almost doubled it's time to bake as listed above. Be sure to remove them from the oven and take off the foil to bake them.
If you're using cinnamon rolls from a tube simply arrange on a prepared baking sheet, preheat the oven to the required temperature, and bake as directed.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 304Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 692mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 1gSugar 21gProtein 4g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.
- Quick Air Fryer Green Beans
- Refreshing Lemon Brownies
- 21 Tasty Valentine’s Day Breakfast Ideas!
- Homemade Croutons Made Easy in the Air Fryer
- Sweet Strawberry Pound Cake
- Air Fryer Pop-Tarts
- Mega Cinnamon roll heart for Valentine’s Day
- How To Make Beef Jerky in a Food Dehydrator
- Air Fryer Beef Jerky
- Homemade Dumplings
- Loaded Air Fryer Totchos
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Crackers
- Easy Gingerbread Cake Pops
- Air Fryer Gingerbread cookies
- Crispy Air Fryer Pork Chops