This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
These are the fall cookies you’re dreaming about! From scratch 100% homemade White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. Your fall just got a LOT tastier!
I mean look at these perfectly spiced real pumpkin cookies dotted with white chocolate chips. See how perfect they are?
What Kind Of Chocolate Chips are in Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies?
Now if you’re a Chocolate Chips have to be “Chocolate” person by all means use semi-sweet or milk chocolate instead of white chips. Or try chopping up baking bars for a maximum chocolate flavor.
I like white chocolate and pumpkin so here we are.
What to do with Leftover Canned Pumpkin Puree?
Ahhh the age-old question, what to do with that leftover canned pumpkin puree! It’s always a bummer when only use PART of a can of ANYTHING. And it seems as if canned pumpkin is weirdly hard to find these days, so you don’t want to waste it!
Here are a few ideas, tips, recipes to use up leftover canned pumpkin:
- it will keep for 4-5 days in the fridge if it’s covered
- stir leftover canned pumpkin into ANY SOUP for an added blast of flavor, color, and vitamins!
- make this Pumpkin Bundt Cake-you won’t be sorry!
- love PSL? Make Homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- freeze leftover pumpkin until you need it for something else, freeze in an ice cube tray and break up into a ziploc or better yet pour straight into a ziploc, press the air out, lay flat to freeze
- Try these Pumpkin Scones with Cinnamon Icing and Candied Pecans!
- Make these Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Having Trouble Finding Canned Pumpkin Locally?
I’ve had mostly good luck getting canned pumpkin in my local Krogers or Safeway. Check the organic sections of these supermarkets because I’ve always found it there.
And even Costco seems to have it in abundance, even if it’s big cans. OR if worse comes to worst get canned pumpkin from Amazon will probably have it.
White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups chocolate chips white OR chocolate
- pre-heat the oven to 350˚
- mix the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside
- cream the butter and sugars, add the egg, vanilla and pumpkin, and beat well
- stir the dry ingredients into the wet
- and the chocolate chips
- chill for 30 minutes
- drop by TBSP full ona cookies sheet
- bake in the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes until the edges are lightly browned and the cookies are set
- remove to a cool rack
- Crispy Air Fried Lemon Pepper Wings
- Rhubarb Muffins with Streusel
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Summertime Peach Crisp Recipe
- How to roast red peppers
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Exploring the Delights of Edible Flowers
- Easy Lemon Muffins
- Air Fryer Blackened Shrimp
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Zucchini Banana Bread
- Creamy Ranch Chicken Skillet
- Perfect Pairings for Margarita Flavors
- Breakfast Elevated, Sushi Toast
- Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- Blueberry French Toast Casserole
4 thoughts on “White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies”
Pumpkin all the things! I order pumpkin by the case for the dogs so always have it on hand- will be making these!
I need these pumpkin cookies in my life NOW! White chocolate makes these cookies irresistable!
White chocolate and pumpkin is a match made in heaven!
White chocolate and pumpkin are such a great pairing.