This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
These no-bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are SO easy to make. No baking, no heating up the kitchen, just stuff, chill, dip, and chill until you serve them. Simple to make, sublime to eat.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate!
Fresh strawberries, creamy cheesecake filling, rich chocolate, and a dusting of graham cracker crumbs make these Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries just about the perfect two-bite dessert.
The Edible Gift Worth Giving
If you’re looking for an edible gift to give someone these cheesecake stuffed strawberries would be perfect, they feel like a present. You can make them ahead of time, wrap them up, and chill until you’re ready to give them to someone you love.
Chill Until Ready to Serve
And if you’re serving them as a dessert (HELLO EASY) make them ahead of time, keep them in the fridge, serve whenever you need them. Cheesecake stuffed strawberries can be made ahead of time and kept chilled for up to 8 hours. At some point, they get juicy and can slough off their chocolate so don’t try to make 1-2 days ahead of time, you’ll have a mess on your hands.
I don’t recommend putting them out at a party until you’re really ready to enjoy them because they do melt, and the filling will fall out. And then they’re a mess. Always serve them well chilled and straight out of the fridge.
If You LOVE Cheesecake
If you love cheesecake and you are looking for a true cheesecake recipe try my Instant Pot Cheesecake. It’s SO easy to make and it’s truly the best cheesecake. Plus it comes in a small size so there’s not too much of it to haunt your fridge.
Or try this beautiful Matcha Cheesecake from the Unlikely Baker. Isn’t it gorgeous?!?
Make These Special Chocolate Dipped Strawberries With Kids
Why? Because they’re fun to make, don’t require any dangerous tools, and kids can practically make them on their own. You only need to guide them. And they are something a little more elevated and special than just chocolate-covered strawberries.
Can I Make These WITHOUT Dipping Them in Chocolate?
Of course! They’re even EASIER that way. Just stuff and chill and your cheesecake stuffed strawberries are ready to enjoy! You could even add the graham cracker crumbs to the top where the chocolate would have been for a little crunchy treat.
What Kind of Chocolate Should I use For Chocolate Dipped Strawberries?
The best kind of chocolate to use for this recipe is the chocolate you already have in your cupboard. Milk, white, dark, or even candy melts work just fine. If you are BUYING chocolate to dip strawberries I always say go with what YOU like best. For me that’s milk chocolate for others in my house it’s dark chocolate. You do you! Just buy chocolate for melting as it melts best.
Can I use Chocolate Chips for Chocolate Dipped Strawberries?
YES! Often times chips are not made to melt. You CAN make chocolate chips work for chocolate-dipped strawberries BUT they require a little babysitting in the double boiler, melt them a little slower than melting chocolate.
And if they’re acting funny add a tiny bit of cooking oil, just 1-2 drops to help them melt smoothly. Do Not Add Butter to chocolate to make it melt smoothly, it has water in it and will seize your chocolate. That’s why you dry your berries completely because ANY water will cause your chocolate to get hard.
Tools Needed to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
You will need:
- a piping bag to fill the berries, you COULD use a zipper top bag but they’re a one use plastic bag you have to throw out, better to use a piping or frosting bag which works better and is washable
- a double boiler to melt chocolate OR try this cool double boiler insert you can use with ANY saucepan
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 pound strawberries washed and dried
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons milk
- 4 ounces chocolate any kind you prefer
- 2 graham crackers full rectangles, finely crushed
- make sure your strawberries are fully dried before you try to dip them
- use a knife to scoop out the stem and any center parts of the berries
- set on a foil-covered baking sheet
- stir the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together
- add enough milk 1-2 teaspoons to it to thin it down so you can squeeze it through a piping bag
- load the cream cheese in a piping bag and fill each strawberry
- chill for twenty minutes or so to set the filling
- slowly melt the chocolate in a double boiler on the stove, remove from the heat when it’s mostly melted and stir to finish melting the chocolate
- layout your dipping station working left to right put the strawberries, melted chocolate, and then the graham cracker with a lined baking tray at the end so you’re ready to dip
- working quickly dip one filled berry in the chocolate in a quick dipping scooping motion
- then dip in the graham crackers and place on the baking sheet, don't worry if the filling tries to escape just make sure it's covered with chocolate and then dip it in graham crackers, it's all good
- once the berries are dipped chill and serve withing 4-8 hours