This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
YES! Just exactly what you want my BEST Pecan Pie Recipe (No Corn Syrup!) made into Mini Pecan Pies! I don’t know if it gets better than the best pecan pie made portable.
Flavorful old-fashioned pecan pie filling made with brown sugar, vanilla, and chopped pecans, all snuggled up in a crispy baked pie crust make these little pies a huge winner!
Mini Pecan Pies
The only difference between these and a BIG pie is that these are PORTABLE! So you can easily pack them in lunches or send them home with leftovers instead of a crumbling slice of pie at Thanksgiving!
No Corn Syrup Mini Pecan Pies
This is a riff on my Popular Pecan Pie without Corn Syrup Recipe that everyone who tastes it absolutely loves! It’s got so much more flavor than a pie made with just flavorless sweet syrup. In fact, that’s why I call it old-fashioned, it’s like what pecan pie USED to taste like back before corn syrup became the go-to filler for them. Believe me, I’m old enough to know!!
What do I need to Make Mini Pecan Pies?
For one thing, you don’t need Corn Syrup! But to make these little pies you WILL need:
- Muffin Pan
- Brown and White Sugar
- One Single Pie Crust-can be premade OR try my Easy All Butter Pie Crust (you only need HALF of the recipe, save the other crust in the fridge or freezer!)
Love Pies For Thanksgiving Or Christmas Dessert?
Try my OTHER amazing Pie Recipes. Like I said this No Corn Syrup Pecan Pie is AMAZING! But I ALSO think you should try this Crumb Topped Dutch Apple Pie it’s a classic! Or try my NO-BAKE Apple Pie Dessert Charcuterie Board. Or maybe a Chocolate Pecan Pie?? Or Double Decker Pecan Pumpkin Pie!
- 1 premade pie crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon of milk
- 1/4 butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup pecans
- preheat oven to 375˚
- dust a clean counter with flour, roll the pie crust out just a little bit to reach 12 inches
- cut 12 circles with a round 3-inch cookie cutter
- gently ease the crusts into a regular muffin pan, pinching together where needed
- refrigerate until ready to use
- meanwhile whisk the sugars, flour, and salt together in a mixing bowl and set them aside
- then mix the milk, butter, egg, and vanilla together and pour in the dry ingredients, stir together
- finely chop the pecans and stir into the pie mixture
- divide the pie mixture between the chilled pie crusts
- bake in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until pie is set and the crusts are lightly browned
- cool for 10 minutes on a cooling rack and then gently ease the pies out of the muffin pan using a butter knife as needed
- serve warm or cold
- refrigerate after 24 hours
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 151Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 16mgSodium 82mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 2g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.
- BROOKIES From Scratch
- Crispy Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer BBQ Pork steak
- Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bars
- Our Favorite Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Crispy Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Sweet Cherry Cobbler
- Easy Air Fryer London Broil
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Fresh Baked Asparagus Tart
- Easy Air fryer Samosas
- Refreshing Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Spicy Sriracha Aioli
- Maple Brown Sugar Roasted Acorn Squash