This post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission.
Halloween Party Ideas-Vampire Doughnuts
I’ve been making these Vampire Doughnuts for a couple of years now. I saw them online somewhere and figured out how to go about it making them. I get asked often enough about them so I thought I’d finally share the quick and easy details.
If you’re looking for Halloween party ideas that kids can make and eat Vampire Doughnuts are it. But you can also make them and deliver them to school or a bake sale. In fact, I’d say they’d EVEN make a fun office snack for Halloween too.
Halloween Party Ideas
I know that feeling of trying to figure out WHAT you’re going to try and make with kids at school, it’s hard to gauge to manual dexterity of every single kid. The last thing you want for your Halloween Party Craft is a crying kid who can’t make his Halloween cookie look like he wants it to.
And talk about making it easy for the Gluten Free Kids, just grab a pack of GF doughnuts and they can make Vampire Doughnuts too.
Halloween Party Idea for EVERYONE
Of course, you can make them for ANYONE it doesn’t even have to be for kids! Make them for teachers, or send them into the office for a fun coffee break treat. They’re fun to make and share! And really they’re so easy it’s no big deal to whip up a quick batch.
Where to Buy Candy Eyes
A quick tip! Buy those candy eyes early or you’ll be stuck making eyes out of some other candy. Most grocery stores and box stores stock them in the Halloween Aisle. If you can’t find candy eyes in your local store try these from Amazon. That’s an Affiliate Link which means if you purchase through my link I earn a small commision.
Looking for more seasonal ideas? I have some great Pumpkin Recipes:
- 12 pairs vampire teeth
- 12 doughnuts, any style you want, frosted old fashioned SEEM to work best for me
- 24 candy eyes
- 1 tube red gel frosting
- wash the vampire teeth in hot soapy water and open and shut them several times to "break them in"
- poke one pair of teeth in the center of a doughnut
- add two red dots of gel for eyes
- dribble some red gel off the fangs as desired
- add two candy eyes
- repeat until all the doughnuts are made up
- let them set at least an hour if you're going to expect the eyes to stick on, if you're having kids make them for a party let them eat them whenever
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Easy Instant Pot Hawaiian Meatballs
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- 28 Lucky Food For New Years
- A Quick and Easy Cooked Eggnog Recipe
- 2020 GBBO Bake-Along Wrap Up
- No Spread Sugar Cookies
- Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
- Let’s Make Walnut Whirls!
- Why You Need a Robot Vacuum