This post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission.
If you’re looking to up your SNACKING GAME maybe switch out those old Buffalo Chicken Wings for these Sticky Sriracha Wings.
You. Will. Not. Regret. It.
If you know me at all you know I love allll things buffalo chicken but I think I could easily get over that for these sweet and spicy wings.
Check out these Sriracha WIngs
The glaze for these wings is thick and luscious with a hint of maple, brown sugar, and the pow of Hoy Fong Sriracha! If you need to cool off with something refreshing may I suggest this Watermelon Cocktail to tame the heat?
If you prefer a different sriracha sauce feel free to use it. Just be aware that you’re changing the flavor of the original recipe when you change the flavor of the sriracha. You can ALSO use your own homemade sriracha sauce if you have it.
Oven Baked Wings
One of the great things about these Sriracha Wings is that they’re not fried! No stinky oil, no spattering oil, no mess! They are simply oven-baked on a baking tray. And yes they DO get crispy before you glaze them. The glazes softens them just a bit but they are still crispy too.
How to get Crispy Wings Without frying
The secret to getting these Sriracha Wings nice and crispy bake them a little longer than you think you need to. But let’s back that up a bit.
- toss them in a little oil, salt, pepper, and garlic granules or powder
- line a baking sheet with foil to keep the pan clean
- then layer parchment over the top of that for baking
- lay the wings on the prepared pan
- bake at 400˚ for 40 minutes
- turn them over halfway through the baking time
- THEN brush with the prepared sauce
- turn the oven to broil
- broil the first side for 5 minutes
- then turn the wings over, brush again, broil again for 5 more minutes
- don’t let them burn but a few charred bits are just fine
Other Spicy Recipes you should try!
- These Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings for the BOOM you’re looking for!
- This fresh tasty Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad will change how you enjoy buffalo chicken.
- Buffalo Chicken Rub is an EASY way to give some kick to ANY chicken.
- Oven BAKED Jalapeño Poppers are an easy way to get the taste of poppers without deep fat frying.
- 2 pounds chicken wings, drummettes and flats only
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp course ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic granules or powder
- 1/3 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup TBSP brown sugar
- 2 TBPS maple syrup
- preheat the oven to 400˚
- line a baking sheet with foil and then parchment paper
- put the wings in a bowl and drizzle with the oil, toss to coat
- sprinkle the salt, pepper, and garlic over the wings, toss to coat
- lay on the prepared baking sheet
- bake at 400˚ for 20 minutes
- remove from the oven and turn them over bake again for 15-20 more minutes
- while the wings finish baking make the sauce
- mix the brown sugar, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce in a saucepan
- bring the sauce to a quick boil stirring often then remove from the heat once it boils
- when the wings are done switch the oven to broil
- brush the wings with the glaze and broil for 5 minutes
- then flip, glaze and broil again for 5 more minutes
- serve the extra glaze for dipping
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.