Salted Caramel S’mores Recipe
Mmmm buttery cookies, caramel, chocolate, marshmallow and a sprinkle of sea salt make this Salted Caramel S’mores Recipe one of the best ways one of the best ways to enjoy s’mores! This is definitely an adult s’mores and my kids prefer regular s’mores.
Tell your hips I said I’m sorry in advance! You’re going to make these and they’re just going to have to deal with it.
These can be made in a myriad of ways but I’ll just give the basics and you can switch it up however you want. Like I used these GORGEOUS and delicious buttery Breton Galletes. Ghirardelli Milk and Caramel Squares worked well but use any kind of chocolate covered caramel you can get. I think as long as you have melted marshmallow, caramel/chocolate, crunchy cookie and sea salt you’re good, so have fun.
And invite me. No, seriously invite me over.
And maybe salted caramel is more of an adult thing? Because both of my boys passed on them and asked for ice cream instead. The upside? MORE for you!
Salted Caramel S'mores
- 4 Breton Galletes or any thin buttery cookie
- 4 marshmallows
- 2 Ghirardelli Milk&Caramel Squares or use whatever chocolate caramels you have
- 2 pinches Fluer de Sel
- smash marshmallows slightly, toast until golden brown
- place one toasted marshmallow on a Breton Gallete
- place opened chocolate on top, add pinch of salt
- place second toasted marshmallow on top
- top with second Breton Gallete, repeat to make a second s'more
- place marshmallows on a lined cookie sheet, smash slightly
- broil for 1-2 minutes
- proceed as the recipe calls for