This post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission.
This super simple and SUPER tasty Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Recipe is going to be a family favorite! No cookie cutters, no work, just quick and easy sugar cookies in no time at all!
Cream Cheese Cookies
These cookies use cream cheese to give them that certain tang. Sometimes sugar cookies can be TOO sweet and that’s why some recipes use a little lemon flavoring. This recipe gets that naturally from the cream cheese.
Confetti Sugar Cookies
These bake up covered in Jimmies Sprinkles. You don’t need frosting to decorate them, it’s like they’re already decorated. And they come out of the oven like that. So if you need a batch of cookies in a hurry this is one recipe you can depend on.
Can I Make These Cream Cheese Cookies Without Sprinkles?
ABSOLUTELY! If you want or need to make these cookies without the confetti sprinkles you can do that! Just skip pressing them in the sprinkles. Skip right to the dropping them on the cookie sheet part and bake them. You’re just making Drop Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies and they will still taste FABULOUS!
No Chill Sugar Cookies
That’s right these are a NO CHILL SUGAR COOKIE! You can make them and bake them right away! No chilling to make sure they don’t spread across the pan.
No Spread Sugar Cookies keep your cookies edges sharp and clean! Perfect for ANY occasion.
Sugar Cookie Bars, make an entire batch of cookies at one time!
If You’re Making These Cream Cookies You Need:
- A Mixer
- Baking Sheets
- Parchment OR Silpat
- Cookie Scoop
- Confetti Sprinkles-really do check out this article!
- Room Temperature Cream Cheese
- Room Temperature Butter
- Room Temperature Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
Soft Cream Cheese Confetti Sugar Cookies. Mmmm just like grandma used to make!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 cups rainbow sprinkles
- preheat the oven to 350˚
- in a stand mixer cream together the cream cheese, butter, and sugar until soft and fluffy-you can also use a hand mixer
- add the eggs one at a time beating well between each addition
- then mix in the vanilla and set aside
- in a separate bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt
- then use the mixer to mix into the cream cheese mixture just until well incorporated
- line a baking sheet with parchment
- pour the sprinkles in a bowl
- use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough and drop it in the sprinkles
- press it down to make the sprinkles stick
- place the dough sprinkle side up on the cookie sheet
- baked 12 at a time in the preheated oven for ten minutes or until done
- if you use a large cookies scoop just bake them longer
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 158Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 23mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 2g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.