Hello my name is Laura and I LOVE Reubens. And I love salads. So you know where this is going, the perfect and delicious Reuben Sandwich Salad!
Reuben Sandwich Salad
This Reuben Sandwich Salad has everything from a good Reuben. Like swiss cheese, corned beef, thousand island dressing, rye bread, and sauerkraut all in one big dinner-sized salad.
Plus I added lettuce and tomatoes. You can follow my recipe exactly or make this easy salad your own way. Want more veggies, add them! Want different greens, add them! Mix it up and make it yours.
Low Carb Reuben
If you’re looking for a low carb Reuben this salad is for you! You can simply take of the toast croutons and maybe make your own thousand island dressing to cut the carbs. make those substitutions and you’ve got a low carb Reuben to cure any craving.
This easy Reuben Salad is part of my “I don’t Want to Cook This Summer” repertoire. Other amazing no-cook salads in my arsenal:
- Club Sandwich Salad–love a Club Sandwich? Make it a salad with BACON DRESSING. Oh hey this isn’t one of my most popular posts for no reason, this salad rocks!
- Classic Cobb Salad-This is one huge dinner salad you make on a platter for sharing. Or maybe with Covid19 lurking around, dividing it on to separate plates is a better bet. Regardless this salad has it all crispy chicken, eggs, tomatoes, blue cheese, bacon and so much more! And everything for it can be picked in your grocery stores between the produce department and the deli!
- BLT Pasta Salad-Yes the classic Bacon Lettuce Tomato in a pasta salad. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, pasta, and toast all in one big salad!
Because You’re Serving Chilled Salads…
When you’re making salads be sure to keep cleanliness in mind. Klean+ makes that easy! This quick and easy to use hand spray sanitizer makes cleaning up and staying clean SO EASY! Check out Klean+ and use my code Klean10 for 10% off your order.
- 4 slices rye bread
- 4-6 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups drained sauerkraut
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, optional
- 4 ounces sliced corned beef, thick or thin slices
- 4 ounces diced, cubed, or shredded swiss cheese
- thousand island dressing
- toast the rye bread and set aside
- divide the lettuce or salad greens between two plates
- add the tomatoes if using
- roughly chop the drained sauerkraut and divide between the salads
- chop the corned beef and divide between the two plates
- add the cheese
- cut the toast is squares and dot all over the salad
- drizzle thousand island dressing over the top and serve with extra dress and lots of napkins