This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Here I am again with one Mini Dessert in a jar, Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars! So cute and seasonal everyone will love them. And if you know me, they HAVE to be easy to make too, and they are!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake In Jar!
And now we’ve got seasonal Pumpkin Cheesecake in 1/2 pint wide mouth mason jars. Perfect for lunches, or portion control, or just an interesting twist on dessert.
DO I have to make them in a jar
Do you have to make these mini cheesecakes in a jar? No, you can use just about ANY 8-ounce heat-proof baking vessel you have on hand. Small jars just happen to work well for us and we have a lot of them.
You can use a large size muffin pan if it holds 8 ounces. That would probably be a Mega Muffin Pan, you know the Costco size muffins?
What Size of Jar to Use For Cheesecake in Jars
Looking for more pumpkin desserts?? I’ve got them! Since I don’t care too much for Pumpkin Pie, I’m always kind of looking for OTHER seasonal ways to use pumpkin. I like it in cake and cheesecake but also in drinks.
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch ground allspice
- pinch cloves
- 2 eggs, room temperature
Graham Cracker Crust
- preheat oven to 325˚
- mix crumbs, melted butter, and 3 TBSP sugar together and press gently in the bottom of 6 half pint wide mouth jars, set aside
- mix the cream cheese and the sugar together until well blended, then mix in the vanilla and pumpkin
- add the eggs one at a time blending well after each addition
- carefully divide evenly between the six prepared jars, I used a cookie scoop to get the batter in the jar without making much of a mess
- place jars in a baking pan and place in the oven
- pour water around the jars about halfway up the jars
- take out of the oven carefully and remove the jars from the baking pan
- bake for 30-32 minutes or until the top is set
- place on a cooling rack
- this recipe calls for baking the cheesecakes in wide mouth half pint jars
- they also need to be baked in a baking pan half filled with water
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Kerr Wide Mouth Half-Pint Glass Mason Jars with Lids and Bands, 8 oz, 12 Count (Pack of 2)
Mason Jars, 8 OZ Mason Jars Canning Jars Jelly Jars With Regular Lids and Bands, Ideal for Jam, Honey, Wedding Favors, Shower Favors, Baby Foods, DIY Magnetic Spice Jars, 24 Pack By SPANLA
Weck Glass Jar with Lid- Mini Glass Jars for Dessert and Jelly - Weck Tulip Jars 7.4 fl oz. also Used as Small Canning Jars and Candy Jar - Pack of 4 Weck Jars 762-0.2 Liter
Amount Per Serving Calories 567Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 165mgSodium 439mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 2gSugar 32gProtein 9g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.
- Quick and Easy Pizookie
- Rhubarb Cookies
- Biscoff Cookie Butter Cookies
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Cherry Dump Cake
- Old-Fashioned Iced Molasses Cookies
- Easy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Crispy Chicken Salad
- Easy Strawberry Dump Cake
- BROOKIES From Scratch
- Crispy Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer BBQ Pork steak
- Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bars
- Our Favorite Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Cinnamon Glazed Pumpkin Scones with Candied Pecans