This post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission.
Here I am again with one more portable dessert in a jar, Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars! Pumpkin Cake Jars, Mint Cheesecake Jars, and Mocha Cheesecake Jars are just a few of our family’s favorites desserts in jars.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Jars
And now we’ve got seasonal Pumpkin Cheesecake in 1/2 pint wide mouth mason jars. Perfect for lunches, or portion control or just an interesting twist on dessert.
Pumpkin Pie in a Mason Jar
Pumpkin Cheesecake is actually BETTER and more loved by my family than regular old pumpkin pie. Yes, even the kid who hates cheesecake ate and loved this Pumpkin Cheesecake.
The fact that it was in a jar made it more fun to eat. And more fun to find in his lunch one day at school.
I’ve been packing kids lunches for 20 years now. I like to send a dessert once or twice a week in the form of a cookie or some sort of quick bread. Desserts in jars make a nice change. It’s a neat and clean way to send cake or pie to school.
What Size of Jar to Use For Cheesecake in Jars
I use wide mouth half pint jars for these, you could do regular mouth if you like. But GET FANCY with other pretty jars like these Weck Jars but be aware that those jars may not be spill proof in lunch boxes.
Looking for more pumpkin desserts?? I’ve got them! Since I don’t care for Pumpkin Pie, or pie, in general, I’m always kind of looking for OTHER seasonal ways to use pumpkin. I like it in cake and cheesecake but also in drinks.
I think my problem is with pie, not pumpkin. Check out all my other tasty Pumpkin Recipes!
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch ground allspice
- pinch cloves
- 2 eggs, room temperature
Graham Cracker Crust
- preheat oven to 325˚
- mix crumbs, melted butter, and 3 TBSP sugar together and press gently in the bottom of 6 half pint wide mouth jars, set aside
- mix the cream cheese and the sugar together until well blended, then mix in the vanilla and pumpkin
- add the eggs one at a time blending well after each addition
- carefully divide evenly between the six prepared jars, I used a cookie scoop to get the batter in the jar without making much of a mess
- place jars in a baking pan and place in the oven
- pour water around the jars about halfway up the jars
- take out of the oven carefully and remove the jars from the baking pan
- bake for 30-32 minutes or until the top is set
- place on a cooling rack
- this recipe calls for baking the cheesecakes in wide mouth half pint jars
- they also need to be baked in a baking pan half filled with water
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Kerr Wide Mouth Half-Pint Glass Mason Jars with Lids and Bands, 8 oz, 12 Count (Pack of 2)
Mason Jars, 8 OZ Mason Jars Canning Jars Jelly Jars With Regular Lids and Bands, Ideal for Jam, Honey, Wedding Favors, Shower Favors, Baby Foods, DIY Magnetic Spice Jars, 24 Pack By SPANLA
Weck Glass Jar with Lid- Mini Glass Jars for Dessert and Jelly - Weck Tulip Jars 7.4 fl oz. also Used as Small Canning Jars and Candy Jar - Pack of 4 Weck Jars 762-0.2 Liter
Amount Per Serving Calories 567Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 165mgSodium 439mgCarbohydrates 46gFiber 2gSugar 32gProtein 9g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.