This post contains affiliate links if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission.
What’s that? A fun easy Halloween treat that features Reese’s Peanut Butter Ghosts?? Yes, I’ll take some please!
Imagine a semi-sweet chocolate bark swirled with melted peanut butter chips and covered with Reese’s Peanut Butter Ghosts. Add in a few ghost sprinkles and you’ve got a ghostly bark worthy of sharing with friends!
Easy Halloween Treats
Yes we like them. These are the treats you can whip up with no baking or oven time. Your kids can make them on their own or they can be a fun family project for some afternoon fun.
If you grab all the things you need for this bark in advance then you’re halfway there! You just need:
- 9 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate, I used 3/4 bag of chocolate chips, they’re SO easy BUT be careful when melting them they don’t like to melt
- 10 ounces Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 Bag of Reese’s Ghosts
- Ghost Sprinkles
Now you CAN use more or less chocolate for this bark, like if you want a really thick bark, use 3-4 cups of chocolate chips. The only difference in making it a thicker bark is that it will take longer to chill up.
Want more GHOSTS? I mean who doesn’t? ADD THEM. In fact, you could make just the chocolate bark and sink a bunch of ghosts in it. TONS OF THEM. Lol
Here’s so more fun and easy Halloween Treats
- Spider Web Donuts–No bake, no cook, just melt frosting, dip donuts, add white icing–get the full directions in the post!
- Oreo Bats–SEE? You need those candy eyeballs! Grab a BIG pack and use them in all your Halloween treats!
- Vampire Doughnuts –Another easy Halloween treat with candy eyeballs. Better grab that pack of Vampire Fangs!
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 bag, 10 ounces Peanut Butter Chips
- Peanut Butter Ghosts 10-14 OR MORE
- Ghosts Sprinkles
- 1 Tube Black Frosting or Gel
- line an 11x7 inch pan with foil and set aside
- melt the chocolate over low heat in a double boiler
- melt the peanut butter chips over low heat in a saucepan, they don't have a tendency to seize up like chocolate chips so you can use just a saucepan
- while these melt you can draw faces on the faceless ghosts with the black frosting or black gel
- plop the melted chocolate spread lightly on the prepared pan, don't cover it completely just splat it around
- plop the melted peanut butter chip on and around the chocolate, use a spatula to spread it out
- then use a butter knife to swirl it up however you like it
- then let the whole pan cool on the counter until it's no longer hot
- once it's almost cool sink those Reese's Peanut Butter Ghosts in the bark
- add the ghost sprinkles if you're using them
- cool until ready to cut or break into pieces
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Make This Sturdy Pasty Dough Recipe
- How to Share Your Recipes
- A Chocolate Babka Recipe for Chocolate Week
- Jack Skellington Halloween Treats
- Make Paul Hollywood’s Rainbow Bagels
- Quick and Easy Sugar Cookie Bars!
- Florentine Cookies for the GBBO Bake-Along
- Halloween Tea Lights Craft
- GBBO Bake-Along Giveaway
- GBBO Battenberg Cake Recipe
- Super Quick Snickerdoodle Bars
- Easy Reese’s Peanut Butter Ghost Bark