My Top Nine Favorite Alaska Seafood Recipes
Living in Alaska has some pluses like long summer days, abundant seafood and fresh clean air. Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of drawbacks here too, like long winter nights, air that hurts your face and things that want to eat you, living in the woods. Uhhh ok. Well let’s get back to the good things shall we? Fresh abundant Alaska seafood is at the top of my list mostly because I was doing some tasty recipe development and fell in love with Alaska cod. Then I got to thinking about all the other recipes I’ve created for this site and realized I needed to make a round up of My Top Nine Favorite Alaska Seafood Recipes. Also I need to share MORE of my Alaska Seafood recipes!
Taco Tuesday Will Never be the Same
- Love Taco Tuesday? try my simple recipe for Alaska Salmon Tacos
- And if you’re a spicy hot fan be SURE to try the Spicy Hot version of my Alaska Salmon Tacos
- Or switch it up with our new family fave Alaska Cod Sheet Pan Fajitas (sponsored by Alaska Seafood)
Let Me Comfort You
Maybe comfort food is what you’re looking for?? Gotcha covered friend!
- This Alaska Smoked Salmon and White Bean Soup is perfect for ANY chilly weather SUMMER or WINTER
- And if you have leftover mashed potatoes you can’t go wrong with my Alaska Salmon Captain’s Fish Pie
- Love fish sticks but have salmon? You can have them BOTH with my Alaska Salmon Fish Sticks
- Are you a fan of Bagels and Lox? Did you know you can make your OWN Lox? You can and it’s SO easy!
- Paleo Smoked Salmon Stuffed Mushrooms are perfect for anyone Paleo or Non-Paleo alike!
Let’s Keep it Simple!
And maybe you just need a good simple weeknight dinner?
- This Thai Style Alaska Cod is perfect for weeknights, just drop it in the marinade in the morning and quickly cook it up at night
What about you? What’s your favorite way to enjoy Alaska Seafood? Leave me a comment and let me know!