This post is a sponsored post on behalf of Smokin’-Os for, a grilling product that gives your gas grilled foods a smooth smokey flavor. All opinions are mine.
Who doesn’t LOVE a hamburger on the grill? I know I do. I also LOVE a hamburger steak, the hamburger’s bigger beefier cousin. My recipe for Smokey Stuffed Hamburger Steaks is over the top grilling food at it’s best. Half pound beef patties stuffed with cheese and bacon. Grilled to perfection on the gas grill with a Smokin’-Os to give just the perfect smooth smoke flavor without all the fuss of a smoker. You have got to give these Smokey Stuffed Hamburger Steaks a try, you will not be disappointed.
Welcome to Day 2 of #CookOutWeek
Scroll to the bottom for the recipe Smokey Stuffed Hamburger Steaks but don’t forget to stop and enter to WIN a fab prize package!
Get those grills fired up… because it’s #CookoutWeek 2017! This week, I’m joining forces with over 40 food blogger friends to bring you delicious recipes perfect for every backyard BBQ, picnic, summer party, or cookout.
We also have a fabulous giveaway featuring products from the brands who have made #CookoutWeek possible! You can enter below to win:
- From blog host The PinterTest Kitchen: $100 Amazon gift card, to use to buy all the supplies you need for your next cookout
- From our sponsor The French Farm: A gift pack of gourmet products hand-crafted by small businesses and using only the finest ingredients – La Favorita Genovese Pesto, Caprichos del Guadalquivir Cadenera Orange Marmalade, and L’Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- From our sponsor Smokin’-Os: A sampler pack of their “smokin’-os” wood rings, to help you add wood-fired, smokey taste to your grilled foods, even if you don’t own a smoker
- From our sponsor Primal Kitchen: $200 of Primal Kitchen goodies, including condiments made with avocado oil and bars and shakes with grass-fed collagen
- From our sponsor Langers Juice Company: Your choice of 10 bottles of Langers Juice, with flavors including traditional Apple and Grape, as well as interesting mixes such as Pineapple Orange Coconut, Cranberry Blood Orange, and Mango Peach
- From our sponsor True Made Foods: A 3-bottle sampler pack of sauces with real flavors made from real vegetables and less sugar – Ketchup, BBQ, and Veracha
This prize pack has an ARV of over $400! You have until July 1 at 11:59 PM to enter by following our sponsors and bloggers on social media:
Stay tuned… remember, throughout the week, all of the participating bloggers will be posting delicious cookout recipes. Here are all the bloggers who are part of #CookoutWeek 2017:
The PinterTest Kitchen • 2 Cookin Mamas • A Day in the Life on the Farm • A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures • Amy’s Cooking Adventures • Ashees Cookbook • Baking Sense • Body Rebooted • Bottom Left of the Mitten • Chef Sarah Elizabeth • Cook’s Hideout • Cookaholic Wife • Cooking with Sapana • Eat, Drink, Be Healthy! • Fairyburger • Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice • Family Around the Table • Fix Me a Little Lunch • For the Love of Food • Full Belly Sisters • Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks • Home Sweet Homestead • Join Us, Pull up a Chair • Kate’s Recipe Box • Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats • Little House Big Alaska • My Southern Sweet Tooth • Our Good Life • Oven Tales By Syama • Palatable Pastime • Rants From My Crazy Kitchen • Savory Moments • Seduction in the Kitchen • Sidewalk Shoes • That Recipe • The Freshman Cook • The Mad Scientists Kitchen • The Pajama Chef • The Redhead Baker • The Saucy Southerner • The Spiffy Cookie • The Weekday Gourmet • Tramplingrose • Turnips 2 Tangerines • Uncle Jerry’s Kitchen
Smokey Stuffed Hamburger Steaks
You know I kind of felt like the last time I bought a new grill that maybe I wanted a fancy smoker instead of just a grill. But we decided it would be more practical to just have a grill because when would we EVER have time to smoke? Well guess what with new Smokin’-Os you can have all the smokey flavor you long for without the hassle and fuss of a smoker. And because they’re made right here in the USA you know you’re getting exactly what they say you’re getting, 100% real wood, no filler no binders, just pure smoky flavor. The Applewood variety is just over the TOP flavor, a clear family fave!