SPRINGTIME in Alaska. Rain, snow, rain, snow, blow, melt, rain, freeze, REPEAT. I don’t care though it means summer is coming.
This week for Friday Frenzy I’ve shared this quick and easy Kielbasa Pierogies Sheet Pan Dinner. It’s a recipe I’ve been making for a long time and I was prompted to share it after seeing the Tumbleweed Contessas Sheet Pan Dinner from last week’s Friday Frenzy. I also linked up How Make to Birch Syrup in your Crock Pot and these Toasted Coconut Chocolate Nests check them out! Share them if you want to and leave a few links of your own.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Happy Friday, everyone! It’s P~ from The Saucy Southerner hosting this weeks’s Friday Frenzy! Our last several weeks have had features and lots of great links for St. Patrick’s Day food and craft ideas, so since that celebration is tomorrow, I figured you all have everything lined up for your own St. Patrick’s Day events.
Today, my features from last week’s links are Spring-centric with an eye toward Easter in a couple of weeks! I hope you’ll enjoy my selections!
As I write this post, it’s snowing again here in East Tennessee, even though the daffodils are blooming and tulips have popped up readying to bloom. There really isn’t anything more lovely to me than a spring flower bouquet; what better vessel to put those flowers in than these darling Buffalo Plaid Mason Jars in Pastel Colors from Fresh Vintage by Lisa S:
Two things that are seen very regularly at Easter feasts in the South are Baked Ham and Chicken and Dumplin’s. Both of those things take some time to prepare, though. So, I thought I’d give you a couple of recipes in that same ballpark that are a lot less time consuming.
The first is this Shortcut Chicken Stew from Cooking with Carlee. I love that she used good stock, wine and herbs. And even though this stew is ready relatively quickly, it has wonderful layers of flavor! It would make a great addition to any Easter feast!
Then, the second Easter feast entree idea, instead of baking an entire ham, is this Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner from Tumbleweed Contessa. One pan, lots of great vegetables, a pork tenderloin and…one of my favorite herbs, rosemary! The great thing about sheet pan dinners is they are ready in a jiffy! With little effort and very little time, you can impress your guests at Easter!
Of course, it simply isn’t Easter without deviled eggs! Every year I try to come up with a new and exciting deviled egg recipe to help everyone use all those hard-cooked eggs you’ve colored for Easter baskets! This Jalapeno Lime Deviled Egg recipe from The Kitchen is My Playground would be perfect!
And finally, it’s just not Easter without a fabulous dessert! When I was a child, every year for Easter I’d make a bunny cake for our family. It was just a simple form cut from two round cakes. But when I saw this cake, from All that’s Jas, I loved it! Surprise your family with this really cute Surprise Easter Bunny Cake!
As always, I pin every link to my Friday Frenzy Pinterest board where you can find all the prior Friday Frenzy links; be sure to follow that board so you never miss a single link! If you add your own link to the party, please pin at least the featured posts. Thanks for joining us! Enjoy another great week! ~P