This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate if you purchase through those links I earn a small commission. Thank you!
Need fresh tasty bread to go with soup? Try my quick and easy Air Fryer Garlic Bread! A few pantry staples, bread, and 4 minutes in the air fryer, and this bread is dressed and ready for dinner. I’m pretty sure your family will love it as much as mine does!
Crusty Baguette cut to fit the air fryer basket, garlic, butter, parsley, and paprika, make this a showstopper for your simple soup dinner.
Steak House Garlic Bread
This recipe is similar to the bread my dad used to make back in the day. He owned a local BBQ and Steak restaurant was a hell of a cook and had zero classical training. He just cooked. One of my favorites was his garlic bread.
The way he made it was with full wide french bread loaves. Cut lengthwise, buttered and flavored, and put back together. He’d wrap them in foil, and bake them until soft and infused with flavor. Then he’d cut slices and lightly toast them. It was amazing bread. Like you wake up thinking about it in the night kind of bread.
Paprika and Parsley on Garlic Bread?
So that’s why we’ve got paprika and parsley on this garlic bread. Don’t like it? You can leave it off. It won’t hurt it but you’ll be missing the TRUE experience of the bread.
In this recipe, you melt the butter WITH garlic, parsley, paprika, and a pinch of salt. The butter becomes infused with the flavors and then it’s just a quick dab onto the bread and off to get toasted. A spoon OR pastry brush will help you coat the bread with butter.
Why Air Fryer Garlic Bread?
Making garlic bread in the air fryer is SO quick and easy! If the oven isn’t already hot why heat it up? 4 minutes on 400˚ and this bread is crispy and perfect for dipping in ANY soup, but maybe especially in this Tortellini Soup.
What do I need to make Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- An Air Fryer ( I USE AND LOVE the Cosori 5 Quart)
- minced garlic
- dried parsley
- pastry brush
- crusty bread
- 2 TBSP butter
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 6 inch pieces of baguette
- melt the butter, garlic, parsley, paprika, and salt together in the microwave just until the butter melts
- meanwhile slice the baguette in half lengthwise
- when the butter is melted stir together to mix evenly
- then brush it on the cut side of the baguettes
- lay in the basket of your air fryer, you may have to cut to fit it in, OR cook two batches
- set the air fryer to 400˚ and set it for 4 minutes
- check at 3 minutes to make sure it's not too brown
- serve hot
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
4 Pieces Pastry Brushes Basting Oil Brush with Boar Bristles and Beech Hardwood Handles Barbecue Oil Brush for Spreading Butter Cooking Baking Brush (1 Inch, 1 1/2 Inch)
COSORI Air Fryer Max XL(100 Recipes) Digital Hot Oven Cooker, One Touch Screen with 13 Cooking Functions, Preheat and Shake Reminder, 5.8 QT, Black
Amount Per Serving Calories 273Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 15mgSodium 567mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 9g
This nutrition information was calculated using a computer program, results may vary.
- BROOKIES From Scratch
- Crispy Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer BBQ Pork steak
- Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Bars
- Our Favorite Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Crispy Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Crispy Air Fryer Mushrooms
- Sweet Cherry Cobbler
- Easy Air Fryer London Broil
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
- Fresh Strawberry Cake
- Fresh Baked Asparagus Tart
- Easy Air fryer Samosas
- Refreshing Strawberry Crunch Cake
- Spicy Sriracha Aioli
- Maple Brown Sugar Roasted Acorn Squash