Share your favorite recipes with friends and family THIS year with free printable recipe cards. Print them off, fill them out, and share your best with your family.
You get THREE sets of Free Printable Recipes cards, that’s twelve cards! Pick the set you like best or MIX AND MATCH with all of them. Any which way you use these recipe cards they’re going to be a HUGE hit with your friends.
Send Your Kids Off Right!
One way to use these free printable recipe cards is to make a recipe file box OR notebook with all your favorite recipe in it. Those kids aren’t going to stay young for long. Give them a gift they’ll enjoy for the rest of their live.
Some of my most treasured belongings came from a few recipe cards I got from my grandmother. The best part for me is her handwriting. It was so beautiful and elegant, and it still is today!
What Kinds of Recipes to Share?
For MY kids I’ll be sharing a few family favorites AND some basics like how to make a white sauce to make macaroni and cheese. OR basic homemade gravy, the things that will serve them well over many long years. Yes a lot of my things are online but some just feel so basic they’re not even online.
Give the Gift of Recipe Cards AND Cookie Dough
Why not give your friends something that WON’T collect dust this season. An edible gift WON’T collect dust in the corner while they try to decide if it’s ok to donate it or not.
Give them cookies OR cookie dough to bake when THEY need it. Attach the recipe card to the package so they know HOW to bake the cookie dough. AND they know how to make more of your fabulous cookies!
A Few of MY Favorite Cookie Recipes
I have some favorite cookies I’ll be sharing THIS year.
Our FAVORITE cookies the BEST Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
These Sugar Cookie Bars are a NEW family favorite, I bet your friends will love them too!
Oh or try these simple but tasty Florentine Cookies!
- computer or laptop
- PDF for recipe cards
- Card stock OR plain paper
- scissors OR paper cutter
- FIRST download the PDF of recipe cards
- make sure your printer is set up to print
- AND make sure you've got it loaded with the card stock or paper you want to use
- Click on the file name "Set of 12 Recipe Cards"
- on a Mac click command P and the print window opens, then click print
- on a non-Mac hit control P, then it opens a print window, then click print
- use scissors to cut the cards apart
- How to Make Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Stanley Classics Makes Outdoor Fun Warm and Tasty
- Lemon Drizzle Cake for the Bake-Along!
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Easy Instant Pot Hawaiian Meatballs
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
- 28 Lucky Food For New Years
- A Quick and Easy Cooked Eggnog Recipe
- 2020 GBBO Bake-Along Wrap Up
- No Spread Sugar Cookies
- Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls