GBBO Bake-Along Part Two
We’ve come to end of the GBBO Bake-Along Part Two! I can’t believe the group I started all those months back has grown and grown and grown. It didn’t hurt that we were picked up and featured by the BBC either. We now have over 2000 members and we’re growing every day!
For our most recent GBBO Bake-Along we followed the latest available season on Netflix here in the United States, they call it season 6. It had Kim-Joy, Rahul, Ruby, Jon and many more wonderful home bakers.
Our bakes for this GBBO Bake-Along followed the episodes pretty faithfully and included:
- Biscuit Week–Regional Biscuits
- Cake Week–Tray Bake
- Bread Week–Paul Hollywood’s Naan Bread
- Dessert Week–Meringue Roulade
- Spice Week–Ginger Cake
- Pastry Week–Puits d’Amours
- Vegan Week–Vegan Pavlova
- Danish Week–Smørrebrød one loaf of Rye bread with an open face sandwich
- Patisserie Week–One dozen pastries with Pate Sucre OR Pate a Choux OR Mille-Feuille with Puff Pastry
- Final Week–One dozen raised doughnuts, filled OR rings
We also made the decision this time around take donations for the Star(Bucks) Bakers coffee cards and grand prize as well. That was nice and we had a couple of donations. If you’re interested please feel free to reach out and I will share the
On to the giveaway! If you’ve been baking with us, whether it’s one bake or all of them, you are eligible to win the GRAND PRIZE. This round’s prize it either a cake plate OR Great British Baking Show Cook Book, winners choice. Enter via the Rafflecopter Widget below!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Sharing is Caring
Help spread the word. You're awesome for doing it!