Friday Frenzy September 28, 2018
Hi my fellow foodies and crafty good people. We’re into the LAST Week of September and where did it go?? I have no clue!
- Check out my Instagram account for an AWESOME Giveaway going on through Sunday. I’m giving away a FoodSaver GameSaver Big Game Vacuum Sealer. Go quickly and enter before Sunday.
- Starting later tonight I’m giving away a set of Fall Themed Loaf Pans from the Recipe Round-Up Crew. I’ll link that one up as soon as it’s live!
Link up your best new or old posts, we love to see them.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey guys! Micha from Cooking Mimi here and I am thrilled to be your hostess this week.
You know those memes you see on Facebook or Instagram that ask either “If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be” or “If you could make one food calorie free what would be your choice?” My answer to those is mac and cheese. So, when I saw Pumpkin Pepper Jack Mac and Cheese from Cooking with Carlee I was intrigued. I am definitely trying this very soon.
Y’all, it’s my birthday weekend and I would be pleased as punch if someone brought me a big old slice of this Feather Light Yellow Cake from My Recipe Treasures. Doesn’t it look amazing?!?
Coffee Cake is a weakness of mine, especially if streusel is involved. A Fun and Frugal Life has those bases covered and made them even better. Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Mini Muffins would be perfect for a weekend treat.
I love apple pie and apple cobbler. Marilyn’s Treats has combined them into one delectable dessert with her A1 Apple Pie Cobbler.
Last but certainly not least Laura from Little House Big Alaska shares Quick and Easy Party Tips for Your Next Shindig. I don’t know about you but I love having parties but I tend to stress out over it. Next celebration I’ll be sure to use some of these fabulous ideas.