Friday Frenzy September 14, 2018
It’s time to get crafty friends! The Friday Frenzy is your chance to share the best of your content with the rest of the internet! So dig up your best links, food, crafts, DIY, MYO and everything in between and link them up. But before you do be sure to check out the INSTANT POT giveaway. We’re giving away THREE of them so get on over there and enter to win one! ha
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi everyone! It’s Laura from Little House Big Alaska, I’m your host again this week for another edition of the Friday Frenzy. There were a lot of great links last week, so let’s get right to it, shall we?
First up this tasty looking Olive Hummus from The Saucy Southerner–doesn’t this look DELISH!?! I love how she just has to call it “dip” to get it past her husband.
How about some more healthy eats? These Performance Bowls sounds like the perfect way to power up, thanks to Looney For Food for linking them up.
Uh, you GUYS!! A new to me Sheet Pan Dinner-oh this one looks good too! Thanks to Julias Simply Southern for this Creole Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner!
let’s top off this weeks post with a tasty salad from Karen’s Kitchen Stories–this Carrot-Raisin Slaw with Cumin Citrus Dressing is the just what this week’s Friday frenzy ordered.
So there we have it, folks, this week’s featured post! Pin them and then add your links to the link-up!