Friday Frenzy August 3, 2018
It’s Friday AND I’m posting the Friday Frenzy on the actual DAY it’s supposed to go up. Summer kind of rolled up and over me this last month. Posts have been going out but not particularly when I WANT them to, more like when I remember to get them up. It’s summer in Alaska, it’s short it’s sweet and I’m a mom with kids, I’m enjoying myself.
One NEW thing to look at this week though, if you WANT to enter to WIN an Oval Dutch Oven from Lodge you can do that right here on our Meal Planning Recipe Round-Up Post. Lots of recipes to inspire you and one LUCKY winner will get that dutch oven in THEIR choice of color!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey Friday Frenzy Friends, Micha here with the features for this week. I hope you guys are having a fantastic week.
Even though it’s still super hot in Alabama in August when the calendar swaps to this month I start to think about Fall, Football, and comfort food. 30 Minute Flaky Chicken Pot Pie from Marilyn’s Treats definitely fits the comfort food title.
Pumpkin recipes also hit my radar this time of year. Pumpkin Bars with a Gingersnap Crust shared by From Playdates to Parties are on my to-bake list for when it’s not regularly 90+ degrees.
Have you ever had an Italian Cream Soda? I haven’t but Coconut Cream Pie Italian Soda sure makes me want one. Cooking with Carlee turned one of my favorite desserts into a super fun and tasty drink.
Looking for a recipe to impress but is beyond easy? Herb and Garlic Boneless Pork Roast from Julia’s Simply Southern is just what you need.
Southern Salmon Patties are a staple in many homes and Back to My Southern Roots shares her version. These are perfect for busy nights.
I know I can’t wait to see what you link up this week!