Friday Frenzy June 29, 2018
Welcome, all of my crafty foodie friends! I’ve kept my head above water this week, mostly. Summer just keeps coming up here in Alaska and the best you can do is to roll with it. We finally hit solstice, which is a huge relief for me. I just get a little whacky when the official sunset is at 11:43 pm and the sunrise occurs at 4:11 am, it’s exhausting.
What’s new this week??
- I have a HUGE giveaway going live tonight at 8 pm so be sure to come back, find out what it is and enter the giveaway
- Strawberry Rhubarb Oatmeal Bars
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi all! Barrie, from Hardly A Goddess blog here. We have been getting some great participation in the Friday Frenzy, and I am happy to share my favorites from last week- there were so many to choose from! I selected those that made me think of “What can I bring?” to a fun summer party!
These fun 4th of July cookies from The Kitchen is My Playground:
This amazing appetizer or main for summer night party from All That’s Jas
These lemon bars from Back to My Southern Roots, is perfect to bring to any get-together!
These fun recipe cards from Everyday Parties, to attach to any goodies that you bring to a party:
And finally, this sorbet from By the Pounds, is so pretty and easy to make for a stay-at-home kind of evening!
That’s all for me! I can’t wait to see what you have in store to link up today! Have a wonderful Friday, friends~ H.A.G.