Friday Frenzy June 22nd
Hi fellow foodies and crafters. Time to inspire and get inspired with the Friday Frenzy. Coming to you this week on an actual FRIDAY. It’s summer, yes, finally. I mean it’s felt like summer for a long time but now here it is and aren’t we happy??
Now that it’s finally summer here in Alaska, I wrote a silly tongue in cheek post about summer in Alaska.
- You Know it’s Summer in Alaska When __________ This was a fun one because while I had plenty of my own ideas I opened it up to my facebook friends and they really had some fun replies. If you’re Alaskan and have something to add leave a comment and I’ll try to get it in the post.
I also shared a new-to-me salmon recipe, check out my post for Spruce Tip Gravlax (or Lox) make it with fresh salmon and then freeze it for winter. Instant snacks or fancy breakfasts all winter long.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Chef Sarah here! It’s Friday, and that means we get to salivate at our keyboards together! I can’t wait to get cooking this weekend and try some new dishes. Here are my favorites from last week’s Friday Frenzy.