Friday Frenzy May 11
Welcome to all my crafty friends! The last week of school is always crazy and this year is no different. We’ve got concerts, graduations, knighting ceremonies and picnics. Plus a ton of other stuff! I’m so tired and we still have a week to go. My kids are probably done D O N E hearing me say “I’m SO tired” every single night. But it’s so true, I get up, thinking about when I can go back to bed. Is that bad?
What’s new this week?!? I have a couple of new recipes which you’ll find linked down below.
- I STILL have just a few hours left on the Mother’s Day giveaway, you could win one of (3) 500 dollar prizes-this ends pretty quick you better get on it
- and if you’re a homemaker at heart then please join us on Facebook in the official group for Little House Big Alaska, The Seasonal Life
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi, it’s Laura from Little House Big Alaska! I’m your host for this week’s Friday Frenzy. And like myself and my site, I’ve got a little of everything for you this week!
First up my these amazing Cheese and Jalapeno Stuffed Meatballs, or Albondigas, from Fiesta Friday. These are ON my menu plan for the month of May and I dare you to make them too. I’ll be reporting back on them so be sure to check out my site later on.
Then it’s on to Fresh Vintage by Lisa and a quick craft featuring old spools. I have a LOT of old spools and now I know what I’m going to do with them. SCORE!!
Drugstore Divas linked up the cutest, handiest housewarming present. I mean who WOULDN’T want a bunch of home essentials for a housewarming gift?! And you could totally customize it too, don’t need shampoo use hand soap instead, so many options.
Ellen from Family Around the Table linked up Patriotic Cupcakes. With the red, white and blue tucked under white frosting, these will surprise and delight your friends at any Memorial Day picnic.
And Crafting a Family shared her awesome spring declutter print-ables reminding US that it’s not too late to get organized for summer. Might be too late for me, but save yourself!