Friday Frenzy June 1st
Welcome crafters and foodies! It’s Friday Frenzy time! Need inspiration? get it here! Got inspiring posts? Leave them here!!
This week I’ve got a couple new things going on:
- First I wrote a sponsored post about Ice Fishing Lessons from my Dad and if you’re so inclined I’d love a share of that post. Or leave a comment. Oh and you can enter to win the product I’m featuring over there!
- Second I have a HUGE 200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway going on as well over on my Meal Planning Post!
Now on to the Friday Frenzy!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Colleen here, from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice, with this week’s Friday Frenzy June favorites. Can y’all believe it’s June already? You sure did show how ready you are for summer last week with all of your great burger, barbecue, and side salad recipes. I had a hard time choosing which one I wanted to eat first. Thankfully, summer’s going to stick around for awhile, so I have more than enough time to try them all out. Sadly, because of that, I can pretty much guarantee that this will definitely not be the year I look amazing in my bathing suit while vacationing at the beach. Oh well, that’s life. Now, let’s get to this week’s featured recipes.
First up, is this Picnic Macaroni Salad from Savory Moments. There’s nothing I hate more than store-bought macaroni salad. For some odd reason, they always seem watery and have a funky-weird taste. This one looks like a homemade version I would totally be able to have a second helping of without a single complaint.
To go along with that amazing macaroni salad, I think I’d like to try out these Best Chicken Thigh Marinade – Greek Shish Kabobs from Munchkin Time. After all, it’s grill season, and I’ll take any excuse I can get to hang outdoors in the sun.
For B.O.B. Bob, I chose this Nut-Free Raspberry Baklava from All That’s Jas. He’s never been able to have baklava because of his tree-nut allergies and with this recipe all of that is about to change. I’m pretty sure he’s going to love it.
Maybe B.O.B. Bob will love that baklava so much, that he’ll finally pop the big question. Yeah, right! Well, if it does happen, I’m totally stealing this DIY Wedding Popcorn Bar idea from A Bridge on a Budget.
And finally, I can’t help but share these Fried Cauliflower Bites with Curry Garlic Lime Aioli from Craft Beering with y’all; everything about them is practically screaming my name. However, if I ever stand a chance of fitting into my swimsuit, maybe I’ll have to try this recipe out with roasted cauliflower instead of fried cauliflower to save a few calories.
Thanks for showing up to the Friday Frenzy. Join us by adding your own link below and pinning the featured posts from this week. We look forward to seeing what great recipe and craft ideas you share with us this week.