HI! Welcome to all you crafty foodies! This is the Friday Frenzy where you can find great new recipes and creative new craft ideas. We’re glad you’re here!
I’m thinking SPRING may have sprung up here in Alaska, it’s been cold and windy and actually snowing but beyond all that it’s been melting. And it’s going to be a glorious muddy break up for the next few weeks. I’ve consoled myself by furiously cleaning my house for summer because I try to spend as little time indoors as possible in the summer. So if it starts clean and I quasi maintain it all summer it’s not TOO bad in the fall. Do you spring clean or keep it clean all year??
What’s new around here?
- Join me on Instagram as I go live EVERY single day in April. ACK!
- I have a giveaway going on check it out
- OH and I have a NEW facebook group called the Seasonal Life which is a group for Little House Big Alaska–we’ll be talking ALL things HOMEMAKING holidays, cleaning, cooking, celebrations, seasonal living, ALL OF everything and I WANT YOU to join–it’s a group so the conversation is for everyone!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- We’ll be sharing your posts on Facebook on our new Friday Frenzy page, we invite you to follow the page and share the posts
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Barrie Hardly a Goddess Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi everyone! It’s Amy here from Savory Moments this week bringing you the Friday Frenzy features! I’m so glad to see that we are growing and growing all the time and there are getting to be so many terrific ideas that it’s harder and harder to choose each time I’m the host. Keep on linking and sharing and you can now follow the Friday Frenzy on Facebook and see your recipes featured there as well.
First up I’m loving this Carrot Cornbread w/ Honey Orange Cream from Looney for Food! I’m kind of digging carrots a lot lately, so this recipe totally caught my eye.
Next up is this Very Vanilla Slow Cooker Cheesecake from Jolene’s Recipe Journal. I mean, I love my slow cooker, but I never would have thought to make CHEESECAKE in it! Amazing! Plus it looks so scrumptious!
Now how about these Surprise Egg in Bacon Biscuits from Fiesta Friday?! Don’t these look seriously awesome? A complete breakfast in one tasty hand-held biscuit! Perfect.
Let’s keep the breakfast going with these tasty looking Apple Jalapeno Breakfast Sausages from Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen. My readers know that I’m a tad bit obsessed with apples and I love using them in savory ways like this — especially with a kick!
I’m topping this list off with a cockail – Hardly a Goddess’ Strawberry Fizz Cocktails are right up my alley! Pickling the strawberries?! Genius and they sound spectacular! Super refreshing for when the warmer weather eventually gets to us.
Thanks everyone and I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone shares this week!