This Easy Snack Hacks post was sponsored by Weight Watchers International, Inc. as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own
Easy Snack Hacks
As a busy work at home mom I know the value of staying on track to get the job done. Sometimes this means multitasking a lot, other times you’re stuck doing one thing until it’s done. I always try to streamline everything I do so I can spend as much time with my family as possible.
This includes shopping, so when I need to head to Walmart for one item, I always try to pick up whatever else is on my list. This usually includes a couple gallons of milk, boys, I have them, and snacking food to keep us going. I’ve been really enjoying trying all the Weight Watcher® products Walmart stocks, they make snacking so easy for me, when everyone has a snack, I can too.
I’ve taken it upon myself to get out more this summer and get healthier. We’ve got a one year old puppy so bare minimum I’m taking a walking break every single day. And I’m busy playing with her so she doesn’t go crazy with boredom while our boys are in school. Between writing, creating content for other sites, housework, recipe development and keeping an active family (puppy included) happy it’s important to me to have things I can just quickly grab and go.
Easy Snack Hacks
- My number one Easy Snack Hack is this: keep healthy food handy in your house so when you’re tempted to snack a lot you’re actually reaching for healthier choices.
- I keep fruits and vegetables clean a ready to go, then when I’m hungry and in a hurry I can just grab and go with a bag of carrots, celery or a pre-washed bowl of grapes–whatever is on sale and my family likes I try to keep it on hand and ready to roll
- I adore FlatOut wraps. I usually add a few slices of lunch meat, as many veggies as I can get in it, turns out that’s a lot, add a shot of sriracha and I’ve got the quickest wrap. In fact everyone in our house likes to make wraps, even the non-sandwich eaters, and Flatout wraps are so tasty they don’t even know they’re good for them.
- Pre-packaged ice cream treats means the perfect serving size and portion control. Weight Watchers bars and cones are perfect for me since it’s perfectly proportioned for eating healthier. The Peanut Butter Caramel Candy Bars are so darn good!
- Everything can be a salad! This is one of my FAVORITE ways to snack healthier, eat a lot of salads and use up leftovers at the same time. Leftover chicken? I make Thai Chicken Salad. Leftover pasta? A little goes a long way when you add a couple cups of chopped veggies and balsamic vinegar. So many ways to make a little salad to top you off.
- We don’t have a microwave but there are days I wish we did because I dearly love microwave popcorn. When I came across the jiffy pop weight watcher box of popcorn I knew it was the perfect snack to send with my husband for afternoon snacking at work. He’s a lucky guy! I bought him a box but secretly kept two for my next trip to Seattle where we’ll be in a hotel room with a microwave. That will keep me on the healthier straight and narrow on my trip.
- Get a BIGGER water bottle. I recently moved up to a 48 ounce water bottle and it’s SO easy to keep track of my water intake and get as much water as I need every single day. Before I reach for a snack I think to myself, have I had enough water?
DO you have any Easy Snack Hacks that keep you fueled up and ready to roll? I’d love for you to share them with me, you know I’m always looking for new ideas!
Are you looking for more information on Weight Watchers? I’ve got links for them as well!
- Weight Watchers® Landing Page: www.weightwatchers.com/instoresnearyou
- Weight Watchers® Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/weightwatchers
- Weight Watchers® Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/weightwatchersmarket/
- Weight Watchers® Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/weightwatchers/
- Weight Watchers® Pinterest Page: https://www.pinterest.com/weightwatchers/ww-market/