Friday Frenzy February 16th 2017
It’s been a long week friends. We’ve had TWO birthdays and Valentine’s Day since Sunday and honestly I’m exhausted from making people feel special. WHEW! I have to remember that I feel this way every year and some year I need to figure out how to make it less exhausting. Any suggestions?!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura – Little House Big Alaska | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Rachel – Tramplingrose | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amy – Savory Moments | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- P~ – Saucy Southerner | Twitter I Instagram | Facebook
- Kelly – Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Micha – Cookin’ Mimi | Twitter | Instagram |
- Colleen – Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah – Chef Sarah Elizabeth | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Barrie – Hardly A Goddess | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Heya folks! Rachel here from Tramplingrose.com this week. I dunno about the rest of you, but I’m DONE with winter. I am ready for a bit of Spring, more sunshine, and definitely warmer temps. But since (at least here in SoDak) it’ll be ahile longer before that happens, let’s see what deliciousness everyone linked to in last week’s Friday Frenzy, shall we?
First up, we have some Buffalo Chicken Sliders from Review, Chews & How-Tos – If you’ve followed me for any length of time or know me in real life, you know Buffalo chicken ANYthing is something I’ll go nuts for. Buffalo Chicken Dip shows up at least once a month as a weekend meal in our house. The sliders would make a great addition to your next party, or snacks for a weekend afternoon.
Another on the list of things I love (though I don’t necessarily go berserk for them like I do Buffalo chicken, or totchos) are Philly Cheesesteaks. Sue from A Palatable Pastime linked these Loaded Philly Cheesesteak Baked Potatoes. That’s a complete meal right there, folks! Plus, I love that she added a kick from some additional spicy peppers.
If that’s not your thing, maybe you’d like Cooking with Carlee’s Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf. One of my husband’s all-time favorite meals is Chicken Parmesan, and I KNOW he’d love this (another of his favorites is meatloaf!). The bambino would be harder to convince to eat this, but that’s a picky 10-year-old for you.
Last up, we have Bride on a Budget’s DIY Wedding Bruschetta Bar. I’ve been to plenty of wedding receptions where you spend an hour or two waiting for the bridal party to finish their photos and make their entrance, and the bar’s the only thing open, and the only “food” is the nuts and mints on the table. And if you have a child/children with you? No doubt they’re screeching for something of substance to eat, because they’ve already plowed through the snacks from your purse. This bruschetta bar is a brilliant idea!
So there you have this week’s features. Be sure to drop a link and share what you’ve been up to in your kitchen or craft room!