FIRST WEEK BACK AT SCHOOL.
Whew I needed to shout write that somewhere! Ha. That’s all I have to say, well and WOW this week went too fast. I put in a lot hard work this week just catching up from winter break and kids and one in the hospital and all kinds of stuff that kept me from being productive in any part of my life, from dishes to writing and everything in between. It’s ok I had things I needed to attend to and I did. And it was exactly what I needed to do.
Welcome to our new host Paula from the Saucy Southerner. She makes some amazing dishes so you should DEF check her out on Instagram. Yum!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please follow your hosts!
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey guys! Micha here with this week’s features.
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos are one of my favorite things to order from barbecue joints. Thanks to Marilyn’s Treats I can make them at home.
Tumbleweed Contessa shares her Best Recipes of 2017. There are some especially yummy looking dishes that I want to try soon.
There is nothing quite like a loaf of homemade bread or homemade rolls. Karen’s Kitchen Stories is sharing her top bread recipes of 2017. I’m in love y’all.
That’s it for this week. Be sure to leave a link or two of your own below and see what other awesomeness was shared.