First Friday Frenzy of 2018
Who wasn’t ready for a new year?? I mean REALLY ready? I don’t know of one person who didn’t say with gusto 2018 CAN’T COME SOON ENOUGH. 2017 left me feeling tired, old and kind of deflated but I’m already feeling like 2018 is going to be a great. I planned my whole year in just one day, I have things blocked out, posts already written and ready to roll and a REAL plan set up for saving money. It’s feeling really optimistic up here? Wait are you all caught up in that Bomb Cyclone going on over on the East Coast? I see some places have a lot more snow than we do. Which isn’t saying much because up until yesterday we didn’t actually HAVE snow. So we’ve got snow and optimism up here, how about you??
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi everyone welcome to the FIRST Friday Frenzy of 2018! I’m Laura from Little House Big Alaska and I’m your host for this weeks link party. First up this week we have a hilarious post from Kelly of Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats highlighting her baking fails of 2017. We all have mishaps and Kelly was brave enough to document AND share hers. Props to Kelly for making us ALL feel better.
Next up a more serious post, Marilyn’s Treats brings us this lovely Apple Sauce Fruit cake. Mmmmm it looks so tasty!
And finally one more sweet treat for the week. An Apple Galette with Caramel Drizzle from Family Around the Table. Oh I love making these rustic free form pies!
That’s it for this week. Please feel free to leave a couple of links to your best posts and be sure to pin the featured posts of the week.