Can I just say that I AM SO JEALOUS of everyone who got snow. We don’t have snow. Oh no you’d think Alaska would be deep in snow but we’re not. In fact it’s been down right BALMY lately. In the forties and sunny. I want snow. I want snow so much I’m actually linking up one of my favorite posts about Snow Day Fun. I am! Because I want someone to get some good out of all my experience. Cheers to another Friday Frenzy my friends, leave a couple links, visit a couple links. this week I’m hoping we get over 75 links, I’d love to see that happen.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Paula Saucy Southerner Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
Amy from Savory Moments here this week to host the Friday Frenzy! I love how we are getting more links all the time, but it makes my job as host harder — how can I pick just three to highlight?! It took me a little while, but here are the features from last week.
Even though it’s the dead of winter here and it’s been so, so cold, I can’t help but want to break out the grill to make hot dogs and top them with Julia’s Southern Hot Dog Chili Sauce from Julia’s Simply Southern! These look so yummy!
Followers of my blog know I have a bit of a muffin obsession, especially with toddler twins who love to eat them! I’m loving these Healthier Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins from burlap + blue. I know they’d be a family favorite in our home.
As I mentioned, it’s cold here in Buffalo, so soup is a must-have this time of year. This Spicy Sausage and Chickpea Soup from Poinsettia Drive looks so hearty, warming, and delicious! I love the addition of spicy sausage and kale.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please link up your posts below and don’t forget to pin the featured posts!