First Friday (Frenzy!)
So it’s December. WHAT?! How did that even happen? Wasn’t it JUST October. Wait never mind I spent most October/November in bed on bed rest or recuperating in other ways. And then suddenly it’s almost the New Year. But December I will enjoy while it’s here. It’s going to be a lean one this year as we’re reeling from the shock of hospital bills, so I do hope everyone links up their favorite gift giving crafts and recipes! Bring them ON!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the best food and craft link party on the web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy, your posts will be seen across 9 blogs for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive support group on Facebook. We welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Rachel Tramplingrose | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Melissa Mel Claire | Twitter I Instagram | Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Micha Cookin’ Mimi | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Allison The PinterTest Kitchen | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
- Colleen Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Hey there ya’ll, it’s Colleen here from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck, and I can’t wait to share my favorites from last week’s Friday Frenzy with each every single one of y’all. Fair warning, I’m totally head over heels in love with anything having to do with the holidays right now, so get ready for some cookies and snacks. Who needs real food during the holidays anyway? To me, December is pretty much the month of snacking.
First up, are these Molasses Stout Cookies with Stout Infused Cream Cheese Frosting from Craft Beering. While you couldn’t pay me enough to drink a pint of stout, I will gladly eat any baked good with stout included in the recipe. Yummy, yummy, in my tummy!!!
So, although I am not a huge fan of spicy things, I am beginning to venture outside of my comfort zone and this (Un)Stuffed Banana Pepper Soup from Savory Moments totally has me drooling. In a good way. The best way possible.
My most treasured childhood holiday memories are always conjured up by the subject of crackers. I know, it’s a little bit sad, but that’s how things work in my little ol’ head. The Cracker Recipe from Little House Big Alaska has totally won my heart over while reminding me of my childhood. December truly is the best month out of the year.
What recipe or craft idea has you feeling like a kid waiting for Santa? Excited, thrilled, and ready to share the joy with everyone you encounter? We can’t wait to see!