It’s FRIDAY! I don’t usually feel that way, I mean to me Friday is just another day really. But for some reason THIS week I’m excited about it. Maybe it’s because our basement flooded on Monday morning, or the check engine light keeps coming on in my Pathfinder, maybe it’s because I’ve been on my feet a LOT this week and I’m not used to that kind of action anymore? Anyway HAPPY FRIDAY.
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- When you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Colleen Faith Hope Love and Luck Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hi it’s LAURA from Little House Big Alaska, I’m your host for the week and I had a great time picking out posts to share with you all. I picked four this week because I just couldn’t stop at three!
First up this gorgeous Elderberry Syrup from the Bearded Hiker. It’s beautiful and beneficial, so make some and stay healthier this year!
This Maple Crunch Sweet Potato Casserole from Cooking with Carlee isn’t going to make you healthier but you’ll feel better for having eaten it. Isn’t it tasty looking?
Looking for a vegetarian side dish for Thanksgiving Dinner? Try All That Jas’s Vegetarian Stuffed Buttercup Squash, even your meat heads will love it!
And finally maybe you’ve got guests staying over for Thanksgiving? Make them this Pumpkin Spiced French Toast with Amaretto Sauce from Marylin’s Treats. So beautiful, no?