And now it’s September, how did that happen?! I know it has felt like fall since the kids went back to school but now that it’s September it feels like fall. I heard the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are BACK NOW. Excuse me I need to run to Starbucks ASAP, I’ll be back in a few minutes! HA! One thing I heard that seemed over the top but also intriguing was a Pumpkin Spice Latte Deodorant. Yay? Or Nay?! Either way Fall in Alaska is the BEST season of all, the days are still long but the nights are crisp and cool and fall food is the best. I love this time of year!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
Hey guys, Micha here with this week’s amazing features. I’ve looked forward to my week since July because I knew there would be tons of fabulous posts to choose from and you guys didn’t disappoint.
First up is Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake from The Pintertest Kitchen. I adore the combination of lemon and blueberries.
Crazy About Expresso’s Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are just the thing for the cooler temperatures ahead.
I’m always looking for side dish ideas and Back to My Southern Roots has 5 Essential Recipes for the Perfect Sides. I totally want to try the corn on the cob recipe.