My kids are back in school and I am alternately MISSING them and loving the time I’ve set aside for work each day. Also you know how I love a good schedule and routine, so I am loving life right now. Lists made, routines followed, things ticked off. But here’s the big drawback right now, there’s fresh snow on the mountains! And it was chilly this morning, like 40˚, that’s September and Pumpkin Spice Latte weather!
Regardless the Friday Frenzy is here so you can link up your best recipes and crafts for the internet to see-sometimes the best things in life don’t change!
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
Welcome to another episode of Friday Frenzy, and this time I get to host! Yay! Chef Sarah Elizabeth here, and this week I get to choose my favorites!
Applesauce Barley Infant Cereal Mini Muffins from Savory Moments Blog. Henry is a great eater, and I am always looking for easy things to make and keep on hand. These muffins look like the perfect snack or breakfast that I know he’ll love!
Travel Game Printable from Kandy Kreations. We recently went on a short road trip and having plenty of games and activities was a must!
Mocha Frosted Coffee from Read Eat Repeat. I love chocolate! And I looooove coffee! Pair the two together into an icy cold beverage and I am all over that!
Thank you for joining us and don’t forget to pin this week’s featured posts. Please link up your posts below and share the word with all your fellow blogging friends! Have a great week!