I can’t believe our ‘summer’ is nearly over! Our kids go back in 12 days. I’m thrilled to have a little order back in my life but also sad to see my kids head back to school. Thrilled and sad, sad and thrilled. How about you? When do kids go back to school where you live?
Welcome to the Friday Frenzy Link Party
You’ve just joined the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web and we are so glad to have you here!!!!
Hi Y’all! It’s Melissa from MelClaire and I’m your host for this week’s Friday Frenzy Link Party. I’m so excited to be co-hosting this great weekly Link Party and that this week I get to choose the featured posts! We had so many great posts added to the party last week, it was really hard to choose my favorites. It’s always so much fun visiting your sites, finding new recipes and projects. Thanks so much for joining us this week!!
Now, do you want to know why Friday Frenzy is the best Link Party?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
This week’s Featured Posts
The first feature this week is this adorable Sewing Cabinet Refurbished with Yard Sticks! Don’t you just love it? I really love re-purposed furniture and this sewing cabinet is so darn cute and original, it made my crafty heart sing!!
When I saw this cake with caramel frosting, I knew this was something I could not pass up! Cooking with Carlee’s Creamy Caramel Sweetened Condensed Milk Frosting looks absolutely heavenly. It’s definitely on my list to make very soon. Yum!!!!
The last feature this week, is certainly not least. When I saw this picture and recipe for the Quintessential Green Chile Cheeseburger from MJ’s Kitchen, I knew this had to be on our menu at home ASAP. It’s a beautiful burger, don’t you think? Mmmmm, I can’t wait to try it!
Now it’s time for you to link up your latest and greatest posts. Who knows, your post might be featured next week!!
Have a great week!