Friday Frenzy the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web
Our kids are headed back to school on Monday. I can’t believe summer zipped by so quick, and yet drug it’s feet at the same time! My kids have shoes thanks to Grandma! And we got all the clothes for one son, in one fell swoop, in an online order. The other boy, he’s so much harder to shop for, we started 5 weeks ago, and he’s not quite ready. He’s a mens size m/l in most aspects but his arms aren’t quite as long as men’s arms. So it’s a lot of trying on and feeling discouraged, but we’ve gotten most of it done. WHEW. I am ready for my schedule to be a little more regular. But right now it’s time for the FRIDAY FRENZY!
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure.
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links.
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
This week’s Featured Posts
The first feature this week is these Double Chocolate Bars on a Budget from Back to My Southern Roots. Aside from looking delicious, the title contains two of my favorite words – chocolate & budget! I love frugal cooking and especially love any dessert containing sweetened condensed milk.
Next is the Cow Patty Casserole from Recipes and Ramblings with the Tumbleweed Contessa. Another one that really caught my eye from the title! I can’t see food called a cow patty and not click over to check it out haha. I love all the Tex-Mex flavors and the cornbread topping and it looks very family friendly.
Our last featured post is a tutorial from Little House Big Alaska on How to Make Calendula Salve. I love the color and since I almost always have dry skin, I’d love to make my own salve with homegrown flowers for helping to moisturize!
Thank you for joining us and don’t forget to pin this week’s featured posts. Please link up your posts below and share the word with all your fellow blogging friends! Have a great week!