Welcome to the Friday Frenzy, the Best Food and Craft Link Party on the Web. Why is it the best?
- Well when you link your favorite posts to the Friday Frenzy your posts will be seen across 9 blogs, for NINE TIMES the exposure.
- We ask all linkers to pin the featured posts of the week for even more exposure
- Our host bloggers are all part of an inclusive and support group on Facebook, we welcome all bloggers big or small and we actively promote other bloggers, so bring on your best links
Please Follow Your Hosts:
- Laura Little House Big Alaska Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Rachel Trampling Rose Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Amy Savory Moments Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Melissa MelClaire Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Kelly Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Micha Cooking Mimi Twitter Instagram Facebook
- April Home Sweet Homestead Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Sarah Chef Sarah Elizabeth Twitter Instagram Facebook
- Allison The Pintertest Kitchen Twitter Instagram Facebook
Allison here from The PinterTest Kitchen, and this week, I picked out some delicious features that are perfect for your next summer cookout or party. First up, I can NEVER resist a delicious smoothie. This Tropical Pineapple Smoothie from Smiling Notes is perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot summer day.
Next, how cute is this Watermelon Garden Centerpiece from Chef Sarah Elizabeth!?!? It’s pretty easy to make, but it makes a huge impact as a centerpiece for any summer party. Plus, fruit flowers are way better than cut flowers, because you can eat them! I’m a fan. 🙂
Lastly, it wouldn’t be a summer party without ice cream! This Golden Oreo Peach Cobbler Ice Cream from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice looks perfect. I love the combination of the fresh peaches and the crunchy cookies, and can’t wait to make a batch this weekend.
Now… Let’s see what you’re cooking up this week! Add your link here, and don’t forget to repin the features of the week: